Where does Wilder rank among all time great HWs?

Oh man. Dude. I didnt say anything bad about deontay. Like at all.

Lennox would knock Deontay out cold. He'd jab his face off and then jump on him. But with clinical and effective finishing.

Holy moly.
lennox would out jab deontay who has two inches on him?....lennox had two ko losses to mccall and rahman...what do you think happens if deontay lands on lennox like vitali did?

I think the point is, is that you are shitting on all of these fighters by claiming a person who is yet to finish their career and arguably comes from one of the worst eras in heavy weight boxing deserves to go on the ATG list because you think he could beat a few of them..

If I said Joshua should go on that list you'd call me fucking mental and you'd be right.
if you said joshua should go on that list i would say joshua would never agree to fight any of them...and yes, that would be right.

My head hurts. Its like ground hog day. I'm out pal.

I think the point is, is that you are shitting on all of these fighters by claiming a person who is yet to finish their career and arguably comes from one of the worst eras in heavy weight boxing deserves to go on the ATG list because you think he could beat a few of them..

If I said Joshua should go on that list you'd call me fucking mental and you'd be right.
ok, so your problem with wilder being on the list is that he's still in the middle of his career...and you think we should wait until after wilder's career is over THEN say how great he was....i saw a post on here the other day where some dude was saying if loma beats mikey, loma should be ranked in the pfp atg list...didn't see you or anybody else object to that, though.

ok, so your problem with wilder being on the list is that he's still in the middle of his career...and you think we should wait until after wilder's career is over THEN say how great he was....i saw a post on here the other day where some dude was saying if loma beats mikey, loma should be ranked in the pfp atg list...didn't see you or anybody else object to that, though.
I don't really get into most discussion especially around pound for pound debates. Those especially don't mean shit. So yea I probably didn't comment on it.

Pretty sure the former debate has already been done. Re lennoxs chin. And re AJ not agreeing to fight wilder. Although wilder also has a proposition of fighting in the UK. Which he should take in my opinion. So who's not agreeing to fight who?

I'm getting sucked back into this again ffs

He’s beaten 38 average fighters and 1 top guy who may well be on the slide due to being and old fck. You can put him in ‘your’ top 5, but no one else will even have him top 10, even his fans on here. But we are all clueless where as you’re wasted on this site with your extensive knowledge of the sport

He’s beaten 38 average fighters and 1 top guy who may well be on the slide due to being and old fck. You can put him in ‘your’ top 5, but no one else will even have him top 10, even his fans on here. But we are all clueless where as you’re wasted on this site with your extensive knowledge of the sport
besides the guys i listed above deontay, name the fighters who you think would beat him and how do you envision those fights playing out?

Usually we wait until after a fighter's career is over to rank him all-time, but these days we have more information than in days gone by about fighters, so we're in a position to make a reasonable estimate about how a modern fighter would have done against the old-school. Given the fact that AJ and povetkin have unofficially seceded the #1 spot to wilder, this is how i rank deontay among HW atg.

1- Tyson
2- Ali
3- Lewis
4- Holmes
5- WILDER
6- Foreman
7- Louis
8- Frazier
9- Liston
10- Johnson

Also, bear in mind wilder's ranking can/will go up or down depending on what happens over the course of his career.
trash list.

here's the REAL list.

1. Pulev (self explanatory)
2. Wlad
3. WILDER
4. Tony Tucker
5. Fres Oquendo
6. Joe Hipp
7. Herbie Hide
8. Gerry GOATzee
9. Francisco Damiani
10. Tarver

Tank is just outside the top ten. After that you got a lot of decent guys like Ali, Tyson, Lewis and Holmes, but nobody on the level of the top ten or Tank. The fact that you have guys like Frazier even near a name like Pulev is just insulting.

trash list.

here's the REAL list.

2. Wlad
3. WILDER
4. Tony Tucker
5. Fres Oquendo
6. Joe Hipp
7. Herbie Hide
8. Gerry GOATzee
9. Francisco Damiani
10. Tarver

Tank is just outside the top ten. After that you got a lot of decent guys like Ali, Tyson, Lewis and Holmes, but nobody on the level of the top ten or Tank. The fact that you have guys like Frazier even near a name like Pulev is just insulting.
still butthurt, huh?...dude, get over it.

trash list.

here's the REAL list.

2. Wlad
3. WILDER
4. Tony Tucker
5. Fres Oquendo
6. Joe Hipp
7. Herbie Hide
8. Gerry GOATzee
9. Francisco Damiani
10. Tarver

You missed charlie zelenhoff. Charlie zelenhoff kod deontay, mayweather snr and Eric the giant.

Zelenhoff goat p4p no1

still butthurt, huh?...dude, get over it.
what are you talking about? You gave your list, I gave you mine. I disagree with your opinion, this is an opinion forum dude, we all have them, don't get so senstitive. If you can't take hte heat, get out of the kitchen.

You missed charlie zelenhoff. Charlie zelenhoff kod deontay, mayweather snr and Eric the giant.

Zelenhoff goat p4p no1
definitely in contention, but I think Pulev's extensive body of work as EBU champion just barely edges it for me

definitely in contention, but I think Pulev's extensive body of work as EBU champion just barely edges it for me
I dunno man. Charlie's UBF title is on par with the wbc belts so it's a 50/50 you ask me.

With Charlie's dad cornering him and his mum running around the arena neked I'm sure Charlie can pull off the ko.

Nicky Minaj has to be there though. Obviously it would jave been kim kardashian but we all know she cheated on charlie with kanye and shes a bitch.

besides the guys i listed above deontay, name the fighters who you think would beat him and how do you envision those fights playing out?

Wilder has proven nothing in his career so far compared to virtually everyone in that list. I’m not nearly as obsessed/biased with him as you are and I’d have all of the top guys beating him.

I dunno man. Charlie's UBF title is on par with the wbc belts so it's a 50/50 you ask me.

With Charlie's dad cornering him and his mum running around the arena neked I'm sure Charlie can pull off the ko.
well, he already beat Wilder, who I have rated at #3 all time, so yeah, you definitely have a case.

Currently active or all time fighters?

well, he already beat Wilder, who I have rated at #3 all time, so yeah, you definitely have a case.
That's fair.

So I have it at pulev at tied second with Charlie z?

Deontay 3?

Then frank Bruno at no1 becasue he says "hehehehe" and "where's Harry" a lot.

I also think prime valuev beats a few of those guys on that list.

Where is valuev??

Back