Where does Wilder rank among all time great HWs?

damn dawg, I'm quivering in my bitch-ass boots. @MC Paul Barman please save me with that jab!

He rates Pulev at roughly the 2.5 billionth spot. I checked BoxRec and they have around 341,000 boxers (male & female, active & inactive) total in their database. I'm scared to say that he might be off with his maths. How can you even go about politely correcting someone you view as your superior? It's no easy task.

He rates Pulev at roughly the 2.5 billionth spot. I checked BoxRec and they have around 341,000 boxers (male & female, active & inactive) total in their database. I'm scared to say that he might be off with his maths. How can you even go about politely correcting someone you view as your superior? It's no easy task.
well, in all honesty, it was 2.5 billionth give or take a few...

man sometimes you just gotta be honest. Slap that man in the face a few times and remind him what's good.

"BROTHA YOU GOIN' CRAZY *doublehand slap* YOU TALKIN' ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT PULEV!!!! I THOUGHT YOU WAS ABOUT BOXING!!!!"

(Townbiz apologizes, recognizes the error of his ways and moves to Tibet to meditate on his failings)

well then you should start doing that dawg, I'm waiting
see? this is the thanks i get for dragging you kicking and screaming out of the darkness of your ignorance and into enlightenment.

but, hey dude, you're welcome...no hard feelins.

see? this is the thanks i get for dragging you kicking and screaming out of the darkness of your ignorance and into enlightenment.

but, hey dude, you're welcome...no hard feelins.
THANK YOU LORD TOWNBIZ!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

now please enlighten me. You've only said you'll do it, but haven't gotten down to the nitty gritty of why Pulev is only in the millions

THANK YOU LORD TOWNBIZ!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

now please enlighten me. You've only said you'll do it, but haven't gotten down to the nitty gritty of why Pulev is only in the millions
well, since you asked nicely, my ranking is based on a couple of critieria: first of all, i'm looking at every fighter who has ever lived, starting from the days of the greek gladiators to modern day boxing. the second criteria includes NOT just fighters active today, but every individual on earth who actually has the POTENTIAL to be a boxer..that is, a pulse and two arms and two legs.

so, based on those criteria, pulev comes in at about 2.5 billionth-ish. hope that clarifies things for you.

well, since you asked nicely, my ranking is based on a couple of critieria: first of all, i'm looking at every fighter who has ever lived, starting from the days of the greek gladiators to modern day boxing. the second criteria includes NOT just fighters active today, but every individual on earth who actually has the POTENTIAL to be a boxer..that is, a pulse and two arms and two legs.

so, based on those criteria, pulev comes in at about 2.5 billionth-ish. hope that clarifies things for you.
Oh my god.

if that's your criteria, so be it, but you miss argua ly the most important factor: being Bulgarian

total bullshit...they called him a bully because they wanted reason to hate him...had nothing to do with who he could and could not intimidate...he was ALWAYS the smaller fighter in the ring...tyson is only about 5-9, 5-10. the was routinely fighting guys who were 6-3, 5-4, 6-5, bigger, stronger etc...so if theyr'e INTIMIDATED by him, it's because they knew he was a bad ass. in other words they had reason to be scared because he was such a great fighter. a lotta guys tried to fight back and just got overwhelmed...because tyson was an overwhelming force in the ring.
tyson was not always the smaller fighter. he fought a number of people lighter than him. you may or may not have noticed, but boxing goes on weight classes not height classes.

Confirmed racist. Good riddance.

I got the sense he was a troll white guy pretending to be an angry black guy.

Was I right?
Im not sure what his ethnicity is but you can read his last posts and see what his thoughts on races are. Whites especially.

Im not sure what his ethnicity is but you can read his last posts and see what his thoughts on races are. Whites especially.
Are we talking about Clownbiz? I just looked and I can't see any racist posts.

Are we talking about Clownbiz? I just looked and I can't see any racist posts.
They were deleted apparently.

Anyway, figured the forum wouldnt be too sad about this one lol.

They were deleted apparently.

Anyway, figured the forum wouldnt be too sad about this one lol.

No I definitely won't be losing any sleep over losing Clownbiz

Im hoping these 2 clowns are the same person, if not, only one more left

Back