Where does this leave Jackson-Wink?

trident

Water Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
With Jones testing positive are we to believe that his training camp is not involved?

Jones status as GOAT has to be a consideration for the camp's business and his success aids theirs.

I legitimately don't know how this stuff works. Are the camps involved in the doping regiment that fighters are in or are they oblivious?

Does it differ from camp to camp? For instance are their some coaches that are known to be adamantly against it and fighters are taking that part, the doping part, off circuit; as opposed to coaches who work with the fighters with their schedule.

How does this trickle down if at all?

I know this could be interpreted as a thinly veiled allegation, but I really don't know how all the pieces work together or if they are separate or if some coaches are known for aiding, others are anti.

Insights?

As I've said before

They are a dirty gym
They have a dirty doctor

They teach you to win via eyepokes
If you're paying the for A* package

Said it before
Like I've said many things that end up turning out to be true

Only a matter of time till the truth comes out

As I've said before

They are a dirty gym
They have a dirty doctor

Said it before

Can you elaborate on the doctor?

Sorry I have missed your posts on this in the past.

Jackson-Wink is such a tinpot name.

Jones has disgraced them anyhow for the 100th time

As I've said before

They are a dirty gym
They have a dirty doctor

Said it before

I know when this amount of money is on the line, it is definitely a huge possibility of having a doctor monitor your steroid cycles.

However, is there proof of this?

Btw I'm a anti-bones, just want to keep things objective.

People laughed at Uncle Dana when he called Greg Jackson a sport killer. Never doubt the veracity of Uncle Dana

<31>

Mir trained there, Overeem, Brandao, Jones and Cerrone, probably more but it's a lot of cheaters under one roof.

Mir trained there, Overeem, Brandao, Jones and Cerrone, probably more but it's a lot of cheaters under one roof.

xaztCLz.jpg

Can you elaborate on the doctor?

Sorry I have missed your posts on this in the past.
theyve been reported to have a physician who advises people on how to take their cycles correctly to avoid failing a test

ATT has them beat in the PEDs department IMO

Who do they even have left in their gym? It seems like everyone left, one by one, after Jones arrived.

Back