Where does Rowdy bec go from here?

Hopefully the fast road out of the UFC and back to whatever Aussie trailer park she crawled out of.

Am I the first person to say stripper pole? Problably not...

Best of the best?! Wow, alrighty then...

First, Bec hasn't fought the "best of the best", she's fought gatekeepers and part-timers.

The UFC should implement the PVZ Rule, whereas anyone that loses to PVZ gets immediately cut. Seriously.

7-7 Bec
5-4 Chambers
4-5 Curran
0-2 Himes
6-4 Stautzenberger (in her defense it was her pro debut)
1-1 Gaza

The only person PVZ's ever managed to beat that maybe shouldn't be cut due to a crap record and skills is Herrig, who should be cut because of her face and personality. Up until her last to wins, which were against decent competitio by Wmma standards, her 11 wins came against competition with a combined 68-75 record. Scrubs that weren't even .500 on the regional, behind the local Walmart type scene.

The UFC really should be using Invicta like WEC as a feeder league, and quick signing people that can't win >60% in the lowers leagues. They also should be much quicker to cut some of these "fighters" that didn't pan out and see if they can gets some wins elsewhere.

Almost all the girls on TUF are pretty shitty, and at least half the women in the UFC are shit. The UFC wants to be the big leagues, then don't sign minor leaguers.

Sarcasm bro, sarcasm. Who the fuck thinks PVZ or Angela Magana are top tier competition.

headache-gif-7.gif

The dumpster where she should’ve been 10 joke losses ago

Should retire and do something else. She's absolutely wank.

I doubt they cut her. There trying to build up that 125lb division. I imagine she gets another shot at someone the UFC feels she could beat fairly easily.

Or she is the fighter someone else gets a shot at because the UFC feels they could beat Rawlings fairly easily.

That would be a more realistic strategy considering her current talent level.

back to Invicta.

They can't give her another shot in the UFC (although they probably will)

Well, if she lets Dana white 8===D~ her, then ull probably still see her in the UFC. Just ask Angela magana.

Strangely enough they do.

With around 15 current UFC girls who've already switched/been signed at fly, 3 or 4 more current bantams who are likely to get a fight soon e.g. Shevchenko and perhaps 9 or 10 from the tuf show you're looking at 30 or so before you even raid Invicta. Throw in Dern, Lipski etc and you're looking at the strongest wmma division. The real problem is bantam.

Ah, good points. I guess she really "should" be fired then or moved over to Invicta... I guess they might give her one more shot at 125lbs. Her opponent was 3 lbs over making weight so you could argue that it would be only fair really.

Back