Where does Rowdy bec go from here?

Good call, id like to see how bec would handle Jojos knees and elbows
that sounds like rough night for Bec, I don't think the girl has improve in the almost 5 years she's been known to Sherdoggers.

Serving Bogans beer or driving for Uber would be my guess as to what is next for her.

that sounds like rough night for Bec, I don't think the girl has improve in the almost 5 years she's been known to Sherdoggers.

Serving Bogans beer or driving for Uber would be my guess as to what is next for her.

I’d like to see bec and eye go at it, they’d definitely stand and bang and the loser would get cut lol

who knows.. she lost 3 in a row

She wont get cut because she's Australian and will put her on card in Australia
and New Zealand. Kind of lucky for fighters from certain parts of the world

The beauty parlor.

who gives a fuck, she's awful.

i legit fell asleep during her fight and woke up right as it ended, felt so good.

who knows.. she lost 3 in a row

She wont get cut because she's Australian and will put her on card in Australia
and New Zealand. Kind of lucky for fighters from certain parts of the world
not so sure about that,they have the girl who beat her last night,Megan Anderson and they can stick a few locals on the undercard.

f7fc37d09b12cde377f6e36d6119e3c5.jpg

Who knows. Not like the UFC has a lot of 125 lb fighters, or that WMMA has a great talent pool. Or that the UFC is a serious sport organization. Maybe she will take some time off and then be co-main event next Australia card again.

She should keep fighting in the UFC. Bec is fighting the best of the best in the division, there's no shame in that. She fought PVZ and that one Mexcian chick who beat Angela Magaña.

Best of the best?! Wow, alrighty then...

Back