Where does Raquel Pennington go from here?

No 135er is getting cut while the roster is so thin ......... well maybe if she tries to start a union or something.

The UFC obviously wanted Nunes v Cyborg for 224 but Cris preferred to take a short notice fight at 222, which the organization couldn't oppose because it saved the card. Instead they sacrificed Pennington, who came back far too soon after her accident. As a thank you for taking the title fight the UFC then match Rocky with one of the more brutal strikers in the women's game. Gee thanks.

Really Pennington should call it a day and go to medical school while she still has her health.

germaine-de-randamie-raquel-pennington-ufc-fight-night-139.jpg

No way a pro athlete (or pro fighter, anyway) should look like that. She was pudgy and flabby at 135 weight class! Like come on.

And that’s not even a bad pic about her in there.. As they were clinching and her belly hung over her shorts like a ball of dough?

<{clintugh}>

I get it that everyone simply can’t be jacked as shit but on a muscle definition on a scale of 1-10 that was about a
<This7>

<{nope}>

germaine-de-randamie-raquel-pennington-ufc-fight-night-139.jpg

No way a pro athlete (or pro fighter, anyway) should look like that. She was pudgy and flabby at 135 weight class! Like come on.

And that’s not even a bad pic about her in there.. As they were clinching and her belly hung over her shorts like a ball of dough?

<{clintugh}>

I get it that everyone simply can’t be jacked as shit but on a muscle definition on a scale of 1-10 that was about a
<This7>

<{nope}>

I agree with you man
Unless you're a heavyweight, you can't just train every fcking day, being pro and look that flabby. Makes no sense to me

Back