Where do you train?

I formerly trained at Diesel Gym, London. Now I'm Team Kru Thai travelling about between different gyms with my coach.

My main training home is Oleg Sibilev's Sambo gym South of the River Thames. Tiny little gym but produces some of the best sambists in the UK :)

UFC Gym in Laguna Niguel and Lake Forest. Coach Earl for jiu jitsu and coaches Blake and Mark for sparring. Solid gym.

I also trained wrestling and boxing with a mentor and coach at World Champion Karate. Raymond and Steve were kind to us and let us train there.

Very first training spot ever was with Michael Guymon at LA boxing Lake Forest, which has since become UFC gym.

All are really good coaches but my old mentor Alex spent a lot of time training me one on one at WCK and I'll always be grateful for it.

I formerly trained at Diesel Gym, London. Now I'm Team Kru Thai travelling about between different gyms with my coach.

My main training home is Oleg Sibilev's Sambo gym South of the River Thames. Tiny little gym but produces some of the best sambists in the UK :)
thats cool man. are you planning on competing in mma?

ITT: People now on the OPs hunt down and rape list.

thats cool man. are you planning on competing in mma?

No plans too currently, but never say never :) once I've got a really solid foundation in sambo I may change my mind :) with any luck I'll train some catch wrestling too

i train at a few different gym my gym is tied in with another that we can cross train at

Hit Squad O'Fallon Missouri is my home gym. Kevin Engel is the head guy STL boxing Hall of Famer. love my gym there my family.

Finneys MMA in St Louis,Missouri i do alot of sparring down there a few local pros train out of there. good people and knowledable staff

AOC Academy of Courage in Wentzville, MO i go for Muay Thai and going to start going to there sparring sessions just to see more people

Currently at a boxercise gym full of chicks in yoga pants. Been doing most of my training for the last few months in the very ring this video was taken actually haha:

Going back to my old MT gym very soon though.

ITT: People now on the OPs hunt down and rape list.

Lol! That was my first thought.

OP is probably doing this right now (wherever people who don't post on Sherdog anymore go off to):

3hksXUQ.gif

giphy.gif

UFC Gym in Laguna Niguel and Lake Forest. Coach Earl for jiu jitsu and coaches Blake and Mark for sparring. Solid gym.

I also trained wrestling and boxing with a mentor and coach at World Champion Karate. Raymond and Steve were kind to us and let us train there.

Very first training spot ever was with Michael Guymon at LA boxing Lake Forest, which has since become UFC gym.

All are really good coaches but my old mentor Alex spent a lot of time training me one on one at WCK and I'll always be grateful for it.

I met Mike (Joker) at a UFC event in the line for the bathroom lol. It was right after he retired because of his injuries...real cool dude and pretty much lived up to his reputation as being one of the nicest guys in the sport.

Didn't read anything past this, post pics of said chicks in yoga pants

Not trying to get kicked out and labeled a perv so I'll just link shit from their IG lol. Not all of the chicks look like this but there's plenty of eye candy haha. Never been to the Santa Monica location but I hear there's models and shit there:

This chick was actually in class last night (I train on the side), looking at me like a weirdo for wearing short MT shorts and kicking the bags barefoot.

Kinda makes me sad I'm going back to an actual MT gym with chicks that actually fight and don't look so good...:(

Last edited:
Not trying to get kicked out and labeled a perv so I'll just link shit from their IG lol. Not all of the chicks look like this but there's plenty of eye candy haha. Never been to the Santa Monica location but I hear there's models and shit there:

[MEDIA]https://www.instagram.com/p/BJgIeDujrv0[/MEDIA]

This chick was actually in class last night (I train on the side), looking at me like a weirdo for wearing short MT shorts and kicking the bags barefoot.

Kinda makes me sad I'm going back to an actual MT gym with chicks that actually fight and don't look so good...:(

Bp4l2CYIQAA5FdP.jpg

boise pointy elbows

Last edited:
Back