Where do *YOU* think *OTHER* War Room regulars sit on the U.S political spectrum?

I moved here as a liberal, though, from Arizona. So probably not. But, man, looking at the housing costs in your area, that sounds like it might be fun to try anyway.
The cost of living is definitely lower here, but then again, so are the wages...

Great food though!

Pretty easy to understand why most libertarians like or tolerate Trump. He's going to destroy regulation, crush labor, and cut corporate taxes. They value those things so much that they will gladly take the least qualified, most mentally disturbed person to ever hold the office, even if said madman has to do it all by tyrannical decree. Any means to an end is perfectly at home within libertarian thinking.

I moved here as a liberal, though, from Arizona. So probably not. But, man, looking at the housing costs in your area, that sounds like it might be fun to try anyway.

It reads to me as if you're in heart of Seattle. To econ (albeit echo chamber) oriented to be in SJW San Fran area...

The cost of living is definitely lower here, but then again, so are the wages...

Great food though!

I work from home so that's not an issue.

And, yeah! I was very impressed with Southern food in my last visit (I think I told you, though you said Atlanta isn't the real South). Might get sick of it if that's all there is, though. Wouldn't imagine there'd be a lot of good other types of restaurants there.

It reads to me as if you're in heart of Seattle. To econ (albeit echo chamber) oriented to be in SJW San Fran area...

You've never been to the Bay Area, have you?

Yeah because the success or failure of a random internet vote is where my self-esteem come from...

Of course, since you felt the need to pretend that you accomplished something that you didn't, I guess it does matter to you.

It's okay, we can't all have real world accomplishments, a pretend win is just as good for some people.
tbh internet accomplishments are far more important. RL accomplishments are gone the moment you die.
there's a good chance that some platforms, maybe even sherdog, are still up and running after some users here already bit the dust

tbh internet accomplishments are far more important. RL accomplishments are gone the moment you die.
there's a good chance that some platforms, maybe even sherdog, are still up and running after some users here already bit the dust

Sure, but he doesn't he even have an internet accomplishment. Palis does. Even 3rd is an internet accomplishment that will remain as long as the thread is archived somewhere. My internet 3rd thrashes his remora like claims on someone else's victory.

The OP is a pretty interesting read. It's funny how many times we've covered this topic in various ways, and the difference in how our self perception compares to how others view us. Most label me center-ish, with one vote for incoherent. Pretty spot on.

It seems to me very few of us fall 100% into a category. Guess that's due to actually participating in the political convo, instead of just blindly supporting a team.

I'm a fiscal conservative/social moderate. Wherever that puts me.

My brethren.

keith-rocco-hell-for-glory-picketts-charge.jpg

guess i would call myself a left leaning republican (im registered republican)
trump is a shithead (voted clinton but shes terrible too) both of em sucks bernie would have been better (minus all the blm nonsense)
im all for 2a rights (but agree with stricter rules and background)
im against abortion (except rape incest severe handicap)
i dont think we need to waste money on a wall
im fine with gay rights (doesnt affect me)
im against making rich 1% richer (but most of us should be)
drug testing for welfare is a proven waste of taxpayer funds
im pro police (obviously)
im ok with marijuana decriminalization (yes i think sessions is going after it to fill for profit prisons)

um not sure what else
ask me?

Sure, but he doesn't he even have an internet accomplishment. Palis does. Even 3rd is an internet accomplishment that will remain as long as the thread is archived somewhere. My internet 3rd thrashes his remora like claims on someone else's victory.

Actually feel bad for this can that he missed out on all the fun we had in the @Palis campaign convo last year. Poor lonely guy.

You're also a Confederate apologist. So there's that.
I haven't apologized for anything.

Anyone who believes Lincoln was anything but a tyrannical, racist, law breaking, piece of shit, needs to pull their head out of their ass.

Yeah because the success or failure of a random internet vote is where my self-esteem come from...

Of course, since you felt the need to pretend that you accomplished something that you didn't, I guess it does matter to you.

It's okay, we can't all have real world accomplishments, a pretend win is just as good for some people. Hold this L:

3Rymq.gif

Apparently it does because you can't shut up about how much it doesn't affect you.

And there was nothing random about the utter rejection of your 'campaign' by voters here. You were such a non-factor in that election I didn't even bring you into my lobbying.

That was all Jackie Boy. Probably a quarter of Palis' votes were 'never Jackie' votes.

You didn't even come up.

Last edited:
I haven't apologized for anything.

Anyone who believes Lincoln was anything but a tyrannical, racist, law breaking, piece of shit, needs to pull their head out of their ass.

Anyone who buys into the Lincoln lie needs to look into the apprenticeship system in the south after the civil war.

I showed my father-in-law that shit and he was fucking fuming.

guess i would call myself a left leaning republican (im registered republican)
trump is a shithead (voted clinton but shes terrible too) both of em sucks bernie would have been better (minus all the blm nonsense)
im all for 2a rights (but agree with stricter rules and background)
im against abortion (except rape incest severe handicap)
i dont think we need to waste money on a wall
im fine with gay rights (doesnt affect me)
im against making rich 1% richer (but most of us should be)
drug testing for welfare is a proven waste of taxpayer funds
im pro police (obviously)
im ok with marijuana decriminalization (yes i think sessions is going after it to fill for profit prisons)

um not sure what else
ask me?

Yeah, literally nobody cares how you analyze yourself, bro.

Was the thread title and the OP too confusing? How can I break it down to simpler terms for you? :)

In this little experiment, we will find out how you perceive other posters, and how other posters perceive you.

There's no need for self-identification in this thread. It doesn't matter what you think of yourself. What this project will ultimately achieve is a consensus on how the WR regulars look at each others in here.

Here is the seating chart, divided into 7 section:

Left:

Center-Left:

Centrist/Moderate:

Center-Right:

Right:

Libertarian:

???:

------

Here is the initial list of "favorite War Room posters", brought to you by JDragon. Go ahead and assign the seating that you think is suitable for them:

@7437
@2DUM2TAP
@Adamant
@AnGrYcRoW
@Anung Un Rama
@Arkain2K
@Atheist
@Awesomesauce
@bad seed
@Bald1
@Banchan
@Bukowski82
@CableandThanos
@CEROVFC
@Charles Manson
@Cmart
@colby25
@Cubo de Sangre
@Denter
@dontsnitch
@ehtheist
@Falsedawn
@FinalFight
@Gandhi
@GearSolidMetal
@glennrod
@Greoric
@Gutter Chris
@HendoRuaGOAT
@Higus
@Hogey
@IDL
@In The Name Of
@InvertedCross
@InvestigatorIL
@irish_thug
@ironwolf
@Jack V Savage
@JDragon
@Jesus Freak
@JosephDredd
@JudoThrowFiasco
@Juventud
@Kafir-kun
@KBE6EKCTAH_CCP
@KILL KILL
@KONG-D'SNT-TAP
@Lead Salad
@lfd0311
@LionExMachina
@LucasWithLidOff
@M3t4tr0n
@Madmick
@MicroBrew
@MusterX
@ncordless
@ObsoleteSoul
@Octavian
@oldshadow
@Overpressure
@panamaican
@PrinceOfPain
@Quipling
@RespectableDenizen
@Rex Kwon Do
@ripskater
@Rod1
@Ruprecht
@sabretruth
@shadow_priest_x
@ShinkanPo
@Skip Reming
@SMEAC
@sodapopinski
@SouthoftheAndes
@Space
@spin_
@Teen Wolf
@TeTe
@Thames
@The ScorpioN
@theBLADE1
@TheComebackKid
@Thurisaz
@Tropodan
@ucunc156
@UpaLoompa
@voxom
@Work Play
@WrestlinganJudo
@Zankou

Don't see your name on the list? You will be added as soon as you submit your votes!

Once a WR regular has been voted for 10 times, I will put them into the official seating chart above, in accordance to other people's assessment of him.

Last edited:
The OP is a pretty interesting read. It's funny how many times we've covered this topic in various ways, and the difference in how our self perception compares to how others view us. Most label me center-ish, with one vote for incoherent. Pretty spot on.

It seems to me very few of us fall 100% into a category. Guess that's due to actually participating in the political convo, instead of just blindly supporting a team.

We have an archaic voting system in this republic that encourages branded teams, which are more predictable and easier to control. The results cater to the lowest common denominator. Imo we should be voting very often on policies using information technologies.

And though you seem like center-right to me, the common left/right language is too vague. I would prefer the D&D Alignment system in which you would be lawful neutral.

Back