Where do you stay when training in Thailand ?

Noodles03

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Do you stay at a hotel or do you rent out a small apartment? Thank you.

If it’s your first time it’s probably easier just to pay for a room at the gym. Once you get a feel for things after a few weeks you can look into saving some money by renting a place on your own

Do you stay at a hotel or do you rent out a small apartment? Thank you.
Last time I did a training trip I hit up an air BNB style accomadation within walking distance of the gym I was training at. This was a different country though. When I stayed in Thailand I stayed at the gym accommodation, but would never do that again. Some separation is good IMO. If you hate the gym or have an issue, you don't lose out on your accom and can go to various gyms if you feel like it.

Thank you for your inputs. I notice that staying at hotels were cheaper than staying at gym accommodation. I found a gym in Chiang Mai that I really enjoyed and I’m hoping by the end of this year, I’ll be able to go back and train for a month.

I'd say stay at a hotel there cheap and just no reason to stay at gym. With that said I stayed at Tiger Muay Thai when I trained there because most hotel and condo is far away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back