Where did Baby Slice go?

sonofjay817

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He wasn't hurt very bad at the end of the fight I'm pretty sure. Why didn't he stand there like a man while the guy that just beat him got his hand raised? Not a good way for a newish fighter to build a fanbase. I was already on the fence about him.

Baby Slice has the same cardio issue his father had apparently. So with that, he seriously need to work on his pacing and his stamina. Cardio isn't stamina. Pacing isn't cardio. So he needs to work on his pacing and his stamina. If he doesn't improve that, then MMA isn't for him

Surprised Rodney didn't blame it on Scott Coker. Coker seems to be his answer for everything.

Baby Slice has the same cardio issue his father had apparently. So with that, he seriously need to work on his pacing and his stamina. Cardio isn't stamina. Pacing isn't cardio. So he needs to work on his pacing and his stamina. If he doesn't improve that, then MMA isn't for him
ok, so he was too gassed to stand there for the decision.

I believe he taken out on a stretcher
seriously? I didn't see that. I watched it on replay. If that's the case, I guess that is a good reason not to be there for the decision.

Yeah I didn't see it on the show but read he got carried away on a stretcher

Surprised Rodney didn't blame it on Scott Coker. Coker seems to be his answer for everything.
I'm not surprised you've become my nut hugger. I make comments. You like a nut hugger look for my comments and look at you like a nut hugger bringing my name into your comment. Like King Mo once said, you're a dick rider

I'm not surprised you've become my nut hugger. I make comments. You like a nut hugger look for my comments and look at you like a nut hugger bringing my name into your comment. Like King Mo once said, you're a dick rider
Oh no. Bullying the weak isn't dick riding.

Rich Chou is having problems finding mismatches for Baby Kimbo right now

Scott Coker didn't feed him a steady diet of cans as he should have, or maybe he fed him too many cans so he didn't work on fixing his issues, either way, Coker is to blame.

PS: Bobby Lashley would cream every HW to ever grace Bellator because he has big muscles.

I just think it’s cool how he got beat by a guy from my town who trains at an Ishinryu gym.

His father had heart issues which didnt help a guy with a good amount of muscle mass and threw everything in every shot.

Baby slice has only been training 2 years and its hus fight IQ that got him in trouble.He could have just stood and hurt browning but chose to initiate grappling and when in the scrambles and transitions he used muscle over technique. He also attempted numerous chokes that gassed his arms.

He's only 26 and still very green but at a great camp and even though he lost I've seen his growth he can be a solid fighter just needs more training and time in the cage.

Scott Coker didn't feed him a steady diet of cans as he should have, or maybe he fed him too many cans so he didn't work on fixing his issues, either way, Coker is to blame.

PS: Bobby Lashley would cream every HW to ever grace Bellator because he has big muscles.
Lol

Pure logic.

This guy who beat Baby looked like he just rolled off the couch after a day of bong hits and video gaming

Baby Slice should call himself Orange Slice or Diet Slice. Maybe Rich Chou can find some other local journeymen with a negative record or under 6 pro fights you could fight again next time. Funky ass shit at Bellator, always hyping these kids up after feeding them nothing but cans or bad fighters. The promotion is a joke and worse than when Bjorn was in charge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back