"Where are your jews" - Hillel Neuers scathing rebuke of Apartheid accusations

Bob Gray

Deadlights Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
As only an infrequent visitor to the WR, I don't know if this has been posted, but a brief search yielded no results.

At any rate among accusations that Israel is using Apartheid polices against Arabs a rebuttal was put on the floor that should have been followed by dropping his laptop like a Chris Rock mic.

While I would wager that all but the most ardent anti-Israel critics would probably already see the accusations as somewhat erroneous the response is nevertheless quite savage. That last 30 seconds is pretty beastly.

Last edited:
Israel is that manlet friend who starts fights in bars and forgets his wallet.

As only an infrequent visitor to the WR, I don't know if this has been posted, but a brief search yielded no results.

At any rate among accusations that Israel is using Apartheid polices against Arabs a rebuttal was put on the floor that should have been followed by dropping his laptop like a Chris Rock mic.

While I would wager that all but the most ardent anti-Israel critics would probably already see the accusations as somewhat erroneous the response is nevertheless quite savage. That last 30 seconds is pretty beastly.

no one gives a shit about Israel

That korean bitch that is mean mugging the jew behind him, tho...

Arabs are worse than jews, ergo Israel can continue apartheid in the West Bank. Yeah, never heard that argument before.

Thats like me saying "well drug violence has spiraled out of control... but at least its not Syria".

Arabs are worse than jews, ergo Israel can continue apartheid in the West Bank. Yeah, never heard that argument before.

Thats like me saying "well drug violence has spiraled out of control... but at least its not Syria".
And lol at his deflection

"Israel's 1.5 million Arabs..."

Yeah, when people accuse Israel of apartheid they're really thinking of the Israeli citizens and not the Palestinians in the West Bank/Gaza :rolleyes:

And lol at his deflection

"Israel's 1.5 million Arabs..."

Yeah, when people accuse Israel of apartheid they're really thinking of the Israeli citizens and not the Palestinians in the West Bank/Gaza :rolleyes:
^^^^^^^^

Thats an faulty analogy, imo, to be fair.

The whole Israel/Middle east conflict is a shitstorm, I don't think anyone can deny that. It's hard to defend one side on one point without something be brought up on the other that's somewhat similar even if circumstances are markedly different.

I think a better but still an only somewhat accurate analogy would be comparing the situation to the the racial tensions in the southern United States in the 50's and 60's with a hypothetical thrown in. When you look at something like the murder of Emmett Till and what a huge watershed moment it was in racial progress in the states, imagine there wasn't a Martin Luther King Jr or a spokesman to properly convey the inequality and the injustice of the situation. Instead what ended up happening was black people in the south started strapping bombs on their chests and blowing up movie theaters.

The situation would have been a drastically different historical moment for entirely different reasons. The Till murder, regardless of how unjust and unfair, would pretty much be forgotten under the shadow of the greater atrocity. Is that fair or justified? It's not an easy question to answer.

Then applying the population disparity changes the conflict considerably. If "The South" was actually the state of Washington (similar population to Israel and one side bordered by ocean), with Idaho, Montana, and the southern part of British Columbia essentially surrounding it and having 10 times the population. Making even a minority of them insurgents means they outnumbering the entire State of Washington and it creates a really goddamn difficult place to be, and an even more difficult situation to judge. All of the sudden the insurgents aren't a minority compared to the people they're attacking, and shit like a wall seems fairly understandable. Maybe an overreaction and could be re-arranged a bit but it's not like you can't take pretty drastic measures. Shit, the U.S is trying to put up a wall to stop people from working here. Much less attacking anyone. If parts of Mexico had people shooting missiles at Texas, getting support to build a wall on their heads wouldn't be too difficult.

Like I said, no analogy is perfect and it's easy to spot flaws in any of them. But I don't think it's so easy to say "It's just like [anything]"

Last edited:
Back