Where are Undertaker & Lesnar at these days?

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
0Ol0tp.gif

Both Shook by The Beast.

Taker-McCool.jpg

Damn... Taker is showing his age in that pic.

Any story behind that gif? Looks like some hostility there.
WWE drama carried over to the UFC, some sort of cross promotion publicity stunt most likely. Lesner ended Undertaker's undefeated win streak at wrestlemania four years later after his loss to Velasquez.

Last edited:
Takers wife would still get the D

KRAV Make America Great Again

That his chick ?

Blonde-ish hair too ? The UndertaKKKer ladies and gentlemen.

Any story behind that gif? Looks like some hostility there.

I really would not invest too much stock in this gif. Who really knows what was said as it looks like a heat of the moment exchange and nothing more. Undertaker has always carried himself as a cool straight-forward type guy and Lesnar is caught being exhausted after a cage fight.

I really would not invest too much stock in this gif. Who really knows what was said as it looks like a heat of the moment exchange and nothing more. Undertaker has always carried himself as a cool straight-forward type guy and Lesnar is caught being exhausted after a cage fight.
Has he? Or has he proven to be the biggest mark for himself and a wannabe shooter?

Everyone knows what was said. Helwani had a mic on Taker.

Has he? Or has he proven to be the biggest mark for himself and a wannabe shooter?
I don't think he's a huge mark for himself. You never hear stories about him refusing to job to someone or demanding to be champ or anything like that. Does he stay in character a lot? Sure. But I think that's important for a character like taker. Once you see him goofing off like Kane that aura is gone.

Or do you hold something against him that resembles a preconceived notion? IMO it was part of the job description.

I don't think he's a huge mark for himself. You never hear stories about him refusing to job to someone or demanding to be champ or anything like that. Does he stay in character a lot? Sure. But I think that's important for a character like taker. Once you see him goofing off like Kane that aura is gone.

I always thought he stayed in character a lot to help elevate his own legacy to the status of Bret or Warrior level. I never got the sense he had the rep. for being a complete snob to others professionally like another wrestler who was caught in a sex video. Just saying.

Back