Where are my Motorcycle mechanics at?

Paolo Delutis

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Whats up, first time posting outside of MMA and Boxing circles on here but i thought i take a random shot here.

Recently have been thinking of changing my career from a renovation general contractor to A harley davidson motorcycle mechanic, can any give me an honest opinion from there own work experience is this a good career?

What do you like or dislike

Differculty level?

Cool thanks

Where do you live?

Well fuck. Idk. Are there a lot of Harley owners around you?

Are you sure you want to be tied to 1 brand?

Yeah lol..theres a more then a few.. and yes harley davidson is my favorite brand , later on i can learn other brands..just looking for an overall opinion of the trade

It seems that there are fewer motorcycles on the road these days and most that I see are being ridden by people with gray hair. It doesn't seem like young people are into riding motorcycles. I don't know how much demand there will be for motorcycle mechanics in the future. You will probably need to work on more than Harley's to survive. The motorcycle dealers in my area sell more atvs than motorcycles.

Motorcycles are incredibly simple machines.

Also LMAO at wanting to be a Harley Mechanic.

Ontario canada toronto area
Cool, if bikes are your passion then you’ll probably love it.
I know a guy in Newmarket area who opened a side business fixing bikes, he has a full time career but just loves working on bikes on the side
Where in Ontario are you?

Whats up, first time posting outside of MMA and Boxing circles on here but i thought i take a random shot here.

Recently have been thinking of changing my career from a renovation general contractor to A harley davidson motorcycle mechanic, can any give me an honest opinion from there own work experience is this a good career?

What do you like or dislike

Differculty level?

Cool thanks
Just get ready to be bottom bitch at whatever dealership you end up working for. Oil changes and gay chrome eagle/freedom bullshit bolt-ons will most likely be your first year or two.

Cool, if bikes are your passion then you’ll probably love it.
I know a guy in Newmarket area who opened a side business fixing bikes, he has a full time career but just loves working on bikes on the side
Where in Ontario are you?

Oh true im in the brampton area.. not too far from Newmarket. I really enjoy working with my hands and currently own a renovation company but things arent always stable in that business so that drove me to consider a change.. id say my four passions in life outside of my family are

Martial arts - been training in Japanese Jiujitsu since i was in my late teens, would compete in MMA but i have to small daughters and the instabilty of a fight career would be to much right now..may transition into coaching after i get my black belt though.

Custom motorcycles & cars ( harleys,choppers, muscle cars, performance cars)

Renovations & construction ( especially the before and after, knowing i was responsible for the change is an awesome feeling)

Outdoors ( watching nature, going fishing , and would like to try hunting sometime soon too)

So out of all of my passions , a few only provide me an actually good income at the moment lol and im not one for working somewhere i hate ...i need to love what i do or im not a fun person to be around lol

Just get ready to be bottom bitch at whatever dealership you end up working for. Oil changes and gay chrome eagle/freedom bullshit bolt-ons will most likely be your first year or two.

Thats okay gotta start somewhere lol .. as long as im learning i wont really have a problem with handling the smaller tasks i get it..i own a renovation company you dont get the new guy to do the harder shit , he usually sweeps and moves marterial..lol

Says the guy who wants to make a career working on Harleys. So I repeat: lmao

Well actually ...this would be the starting point for an eventual custom chopper and harley davidson shop owned by me down the line..and at $45000 plus a custom built chopper bike i think ill be more then fine money wise.. may i ask what you do for work..you know when you actaully leave your troll dungeon in your parents basement

Well actually ...this would be the starting point for an eventual custom chopper and harley davidson shop owned by me down the line..and at $45000 plus a custom built chopper bike i think ill be more then fine money wise.. may i ask what you do for work..you know when you actaully leave your troll dungeon in your parents basement

You should spend money on more original insults, loser.

You should spend money on more original insults, loser.

You just called me a loser? And i should spend money on insults lol

1. Who spends money on insults

2. I am already a business owner, in the renovations sector and have graduated college , and have two small children all at the age of 27 so ive done things in my life, based on your response your exactly how i described a hobbit in your moms basement. So stfu.

3 .if you have nothing constructive to add to my thread please leave .

Back