When your personal trainer uses steroids

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by fightgirl, Jun 14, 2016.

1. miaou

miaou barely keeping it together

Sure. Many of those instagram fitness models would look incredibly hot no matter what kind of training they did.

There are girls in their 30's who have an amazing body with minimal exercise and/or diet. Sure, they are a small minority, but these genetics exist (and sometimes they are combined with genetics for an amazing facial structure to go along with). And it's always been those girls that became models, not girls with average genetics who have to struggle with their diet and exercise to look good.

2. j123

j123 Pro Sherdogger 500-0-1

Yep.

I meant more on them giving advice and personal training to their online clients despite lacking thorough knowledge on the subject (lifting, diet, etc).. sometimes it borders on fraud as well. Some of them are MBA grads and they play it off like nutrition and physiology was their field of study, somewhat conning clients who didn't know better.

3. Flash_Monsta

Flash_Monsta Black Belt

@miaou has a Godly physique, as if modelled after Zeus himself.
    #Nohomo #Slighthomo

4. miaou

miaou barely keeping it together

ohyou.jpg

5. Demogoblin

Demogoblin Black Belt

pt meaning a physical therapist right?

personal trainers are more there to be encouraging role models someone you look up to

my goal would be to not have pain in my body not now or ever unless i have accident then its explainable i dont want to have pain in my neck , my sides, my hip , my shoulder , from just getting nervous tension i asked people on sherdog for advice in helping my sides and they said nasyt things about me .. my phyisical therapist sucks they dont help my condition at all infact they have made it worse but if my physcial therapist was child molestor wife beater poacher im sorry but i would still go to them if they were actually good at their job fuck id go to a massage therapist that is a gay guy if they would make me feel better as long as they dont go romo on me over a sexy chick rubbing me and just making it worse or not helping at all

but a trainer hell no id like to have trainer a girl who is atleast pretty good personality and if she isnt pretty then id atleast like to have some respect for her ..a good personal trainer is a dime a dozen anywayz but a good physical therapist is like one and a thousand unless your willing to drive 30 -40 miles

i think you are thinking of physical therapist if you dont respect your person trainer then dont go to them

a personal trainer on roids = a personal trainer who is fat without roids

by the way that girl in that picture you posted is giving me a major bonner with her eyes all white like that i have no idea why

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  6. Legend79

Legend79 White Belt

7. William Huggins

William Huggins Blue Belt

It's nearly 2 years dead, leave it alone....

8. JosephDredd

JosephDredd Gold Belt

It would make me question how much they would know about training a natty lifter or a lifter with a physically strenuous workload outside the gym.

At the BJJ gym I used to train at, there were a few guys who worked as personal trainers and were on the juice. Their advice about overtraining made my brain hurt. "There's no such thing as overtraining, you CAN train BJJ five days a week and do a bodybuilding program in the gym five days a week!"

9. Frode Falch

Frode Falch Gold Belt

Who do you care as long as he dont compete?

Its his body to use as he wants.