When you fight Artem lobov on the feet it's always a 50/50 fight

But sometimes artem will fall on his own head, so that knocks it back down to 80/20 in favor of cub

Insert artem pathetic roll attempt gif

Funny-Laughing-Gif-Boy-Image.gif

I'm sure this fight was the UFC doing Conor yet another favor since Lebov is one of his teammates. It's tailor made for Artem to make waves if he can win. Artem gets a main event he doesn't deserve and gets a striker near the top of the ranking he doesn't deserve. Other strikers are the only fighters Artem has a shot at beating.

50/50 fight... for Artem.

13-13

After seeing these two fights, it´s clear for me you can´t underestimate anybody.

tumblr_o8aq1qGTmi1qa33wlo1_500.gif

n2itme.gif

EKzJY0y.gif

50% chance Artem gets KOed
50% chance he gets TKOed
and 50% chance he gets subbed.

So there's a 150% chance Artem loses!

Artem is a much worse match up for Cub than DHC. Artem is a weird and awkward fighter and people forget what he did on TUF - when he is on, he is a very good fighter and a KO machine. You cant underestimate the value of training with the world's best (or atleast one of) fighter on a daily basis: iron sharpens iron.

It may be 50/50 if his opponent stands in the pocket and trades. If they use footwork and wrestling it wil improve their odds massively. Lobov is a one trick pony despite him trying with McGregor.

Pulling for Artem just so I can see tears on Sherdog, just like when Conor wins.

Just like his record. Wouldn't be surprised if he beats cub.
1 of the ufc victories in the UFC came against someone who is not good enogh to in the UFC but came in the backdoor with the help of Nate Diaz: Chris Avila.

Chris Avila has a horrible amateur mma Record. So now he is about to face an elite fighter who is used to much tougher competition, jus forget about Artem he is now winning 1 minute of this maybe like 9-10 minute fight

After seeing these two fights, it´s clear for me you can´t underestimate anybody.

tumblr_o8aq1qGTmi1qa33wlo1_500.gif

Wow I looked at this gif on the left side first and thought "Whoa which Stipe fight was this?" then scanned over and saw Rockhold...

Back