When will we have a moment like this again?

Rory was smashed by Lawler, lost to Wonderboy, and didn't believe he could walk the UFC gauntlet. So, he moved to the Beta League, where he can compete with lesser opponents for virtually identical pay.

Smart move by Rory. Why play in the NBA, if you can get similar money in the Chinese league? LOL

He got like 60k for that fight. Ridiculous

The difference in body language between the 2 is like night and day, its literaly the moment Rory mentaly checked out, his body follwed minutes later

I remember during the closing minute of round 4 thinking Rory was up 3-1 rounds and ready to win a decision, then once this moment happened I knew Lawler was gonna rally for the finish in round 5. When the bell sounded Lawler looked like the real psycho killer and Rory looked like a defeated man with bad posture.

Rory was smashed by Lawler, lost to Wonderboy, and didn't believe he could walk the UFC gauntlet. So, he moved to the Beta League, where he can compete with lesser opponents for virtually identical pay.

Smart move by Rory. Why play in the NBA, if you can get similar money in the Chinese league? LOL

Rory was not smashed. Did you even watch the fight?

Bellator champion > UFC champion

Still one of my favorite scraps, both gave it their all and it was a thing of beauty.

Mad respect to both.

Which makes it all the more strange he should've had such a big resurgence a few years ago.
You honestly dont think he was roiding throughout his entire career? Who cares. He passed all his tests. Youre just being a prick and assuming dumb shit. Rory hasnt looked as good either

Rory has never been the same after that fight

Motiviation deflates

Body crumbles

It's hard giving it your all and losing twice

If UFC gave Rory the money he asked for, he would've stayed.

Back