When will U.S.A realize liberals have dismantled the military - left weak, helpless

You accused me as usual of making up and or following wild theories. I have yet to do that. You're either too stupid or too jaded to differentiate between my stance and those of what you like to call "CT'ers"

I've seen your stance on several occasions. Your modus operandi is pretending like every national or government organisation is involved in a lie. You do realize we can all see your post history right? Do you really need me to quote your theories? You appear to have memory problems.

The military has been gutted under Obama, this is true..but the pillow fighting thing is super gay..even liberals like a pillow fight, surely?

defense-spending-ten-countries.gif

2013 figures.

Why do conservatives hate america and worship putin?

Because most far right wingers (much like those on the far left) are stupid and get the majority of their worldly knowledge from memes via Facebook.

badass-putin_o_2278139.webp

Wheres GLENROD..

Is he still denying facts like most tea party fools...

shamed right outta this thread

lol Jgarner vs TSO is like at episode of Family Guy where Peter fought the giant chicken. They crash into every thread in Sherdog and just keep going.:icon_chee

I've seen your stance on several occasions. Your modus operandi is pretending like every national or government organisation is involved in a lie. You do realize we can all see your post history right? Do you really need me to quote your theories? You appear to have memory problems.

Yes, please do. Quote em all and then write up what you think in your own words to demonstrate that you don't even understand what I was arguing.

American Military bans pillow fights! (link).

America just banned pillow fights at West Point Military academy because too many liberalized youths were being injured by fluffy pillows. And thanks to the gays, many of the pillows had paisley pillow cases! When will we realize that Muslims are pointier than pillows?!?! When they're taking our women?

Also, where's Iman Barlow? When I agreed to be his understudy I didn't think he was actually going to get donkey punched into a coma (or whatever happened to him).

I bet I could fuck you up with a pillow.

lol Jgarner vs TSO is like at episode of Family Guy where Peter fought the giant chicken. They crash into every thread in Sherdog and just keep going.:icon_chee

I'm getting mixed signals here because those are the best episodes.

Yes, please do. Quote em all and then write up what you think in your own words to demonstrate that you don't even understand what I was arguing.

Yeah as soon as you show my 20 post lie streak.

I am still trying to figure out how a 100 year old idea by a bunch of freshman candidates to let off steam turned into an effort to do physical harm is a good idea. It had it's place at the time because West Point is such a change in many lives it is a good idea to let off steam. Reality it got way out of hand as photos and videos of the hazing become stuff of question about the quality of the schooling experience. Remember one thing is that West Point is considered by many the best of the Military academies.

Getting accepted by West Point it is not like others as much so where family history plays as much of a part. Unlike Air Force or Annapolis naval academy academies have a history of accepting more former students children. Yes there are many who have family histories it is just that the number of applications is considerably higher to attend West Point.

West Point is considered the Harvard or Stanford of the Military academies they get huge numbers of applicants and only a handful get admitted. West Point is the Ivy league of the academies. Having something out of Animal House happening at the school does not help its status as such a school in high regard. Just my take on the matter.

Back