when will people understand thate conor vs khabib

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
IS NEVER HAPPENING.

conor is clearly ducking khabib and he not hiding it at all.

conor, gsp, nate are long retired and aren't worth wasting time talking about anymore.

khabib vs dustin is the next fight title fight and im sure will be at ufc 229 or 230.

hey conor #byefelicia

I think Conor doesn't care anymore, he got that money, he is out.

GSP Vs Khabib is a better fight anyway.

Conor would get murked badly.

I've said it since UFC 205. Conor will never contribute a single dime to khabibs bank account.

The diss towards Ireland sealed the deal.

Gsp last fight was 8 month ago

Conor, 20 months ago

gsp gave up his belt saying there was an illness than says no to a nick or nate diaz fight saying he not interested in any fights.

just like how nate diaz is retired as well/.

Yeah, saw this coming. Needs to happen, won't believe it till both sign and I see something offical from the UFC.

Yeah, saw this coming. Needs to happen, won't believe it till both sign and I see something offical from the UFC.

conor has to be standing in a cage waiting on khabib before I believe that conor gone risk losing to him,.

Beside a guy 3x his size, who has given Conor a decent fight? Prospect Max? But the untested Khabib is going to "murk him"? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Pure hate overriding rational thought?

IS NEVER HAPPENING.

conor, gsp, nate are long retired and aren't worth wasting time talking about anymore.

khabib vs dustin is the next fight title fight and im sure will be at ufc 229 or 230.

hey conor #byefelicia

I understood....
Conor is retired.

IS NEVER HAPPENING.

hey conor #byefelicia
also, conor will never box floyd mayweather

giphy.gif

conor has to be standing in a cage waiting on khabib before I believe that conor gone risk losing to him,.
Yeah, I'm about there too with the fight. I feel like it's a 10% chance of happening.

Back