When will Jones break his silence ?

I hear Dana White is super excited about a new prospect who showed up recently unannouced at the UFC Training Facility. His name is Jimmy "Jones" Bones, he hails from parts unknown. The guy has a damn 84.5 inch reach!!!!

He's not an athlete. That lanky streak of piss can't even dunk. Fighters definitely take drugs because they are scared.
Scared to fight off drugs and face the noise when caught. He is a coward in hiding.

He's waiting to go on a talk show and announce he wants to have babies with Travis Browne.

When God gives him a sign.

Still searching for something to blame the positive test on

When he goes before the commission. That's when he has to pick a final excuse and roll with it, right now hes still weighing his options on what excuse has the best chance.

Now the B sample has returned as positive, confirming turinabol was in his system. From what I can follow he is nailed on guilty (aside from conspiracy grassy knoll agents screwing him from the shadows)

What is his next move ?
Does he just avoid the media and dissappear until everyone forgets/no longer cares
Or
<mma1>
do we get another bout of amature acting blaming it on xyz.
Or
<JonesLaugh>
does he come out and say "fuck It, I took them to help recovery in off season not to aid performance" (there has to be a spin imo)

Any other scenarios for the next time we see Jones ?

Imo the fans at least deserve something, many defended him, paid to watch him fight etc he at least owes us all another gif.

We have already seen the strategy, and based upon the reactions here and in some other quarters, it's working to some degree. It's the " it doesn't make sense " strategy .

1. http://mmajunkie.com/2017/08/csac-andy-foster-jon-jones-turinabol-situation-failed-drug-test
CSAC executive director: UFC champ Jon Jones situation 'doesn't make any sense'
A Jackson-Wink MMA coach alleged a “setup” in the immediate aftermath. Jones’ agent, Malki Kawa, has said a supplement is likely to blame. Several others have hypothesized that he might have meant to take one performance-enhancing substance, perhaps something short-acting for the purposes of increasing aggression, only to receive a different substance by mistake.

2. Jon Jones Hires Former Steroid Dealer Angel Heredia as Doping Expert and Legal Adviser
https://www.steroid.com/blog/Jon-Jo...redia-as-Doping-Expert-and-Legal-Adviser.php#
What's his opinion ??????? " It doesn't make sense !
So don't you see ?? It doesn't make sense. Jones must be innocent ! USADA is shady ! Jones must have been set up ! If it doesn't fit, you must acquit !
If it doesn't make sense, there can be no offense !
If it doesn't make sense, his career must recommence !
jon-jones-nov-19-instagram.0.0.jpg

i guess he's hoping people will eventually forget about it, and maybe he'll surface once things have cooled down a bit.

He already did. His excuse was:

"Dude, the truth is I would never take steroids. I put that on my kids and our Heavenly Father."

No I'm not kidding, it's from his Twitter.

Lol jeesus

Its like hes trying to be as scumbag as possible, on your kids bro really? And its another lie?

WTF is wrong with this dude

Is it possible he has brain damage that he isn't able to think about what he says/does? Maybe legit doesnt remember stuff?

He is going to find good lawyers and a tainted substance and will probably get a 12 month suspension. After that he will be active on twitter blaming everyone.

You take a single stream of piss and put it in two sterile, tamper proof containers.
Of course the B sample was tainted. This is no surprise.
Now it is in the hands of the slick lawyers.

The dick pills made him too erect, his wife/strippers/neighbour were complaining

and he heard steroids can cause erectile problems so he took them to try and soften things a little

If you aren't already a member of Jones PR team, you need to be.

As soon as he and his team figure out a way to frame this in a way that doesn't get him suspended for 4 years, we'll hear all about it.

And then laugh when he gets suspended for 4 years anyway

Not much point in saying anything. It will change nothing. His hearing will come in a few months. They will try to sell the tainted supplement again. 2 year ban IMO..

Back