When will Joanna come out and say

Okay, she's not the GOAT. but she sure as hell isn't a gatekeeper. She probably just needs a new camp. And she probably needs to do less promotional work.

A lot of people don't realize how popular Joanna is in eastern Europe. She is probably one of the richest MMA fighters in the world. She is constantly doing promotional work or advertising work for some European brand. She probably made as much this year as someone like Eddie Alvarez made in the last six years. She is making crazy amounts of money, but her focus and her camp seem to be the only loopholes. She is basically surrounded by down to earth family members, so we know she isn't partying too much.

Not sure American Top Team is the right place for her.
Making lots of money doesn't make you a great fighter and throwing air punches/kicks while grunting doesn't win fights

I feel bad for jo.

It’s true what they say. Once you dominate for so long and fall, it’s damn near impossible to get back to the top
you feel bad for jerking off?? you dont have to, even Randy does it publically.

from bogeywoman to journeywoman.

nice.
Yeah cause stepping up in weight and fighting and loosing by a decision against someone who has fought for belt 2x at a higher weight class and beat Holly Holm and lost by split decision and a decision to reigning Champ Nunes all at bantamweight.
Shevchenko is a bigger top flight fighter losing to her by a decision is not a downer by any means except on Sherdog

In Combat Sports MMA/Muay Thai/Boxing, combined Shevchenko is 72-5 multiple x World Champ

I feel bad for jo.

It’s true what they say. Once you dominate for so long and fall, it’s damn near impossible to get back to the top
Bollox, have you not seen Rocky 3, thats a true story. FACT. ?
giphy.gif

Joe Rogan and the UFC hype machine made her rich. for me its a fucking tragedy that she is richer then guys like Alex Cowboy for example. watching her "fight" is like watching 12 year old boys spar in my gym.
that's not true at all. she has completely dismantled virtually everyone put in front of her. and joe didn't make her rich. she has a real manager and publicist.

she posts pics of herself in reebok gear everyday. something so simple, but that few fighters actually do. other companies noticed and she picks up new product sponsors almost monthly. unlike some of these other women and fighters, when she's not in the ring she dials down the fighter persona, puts on some make up and keeps her social media timelines clean. she is marketing gold, so long as she doesn't start obsessing over her win-loss streak. most advertisers just care that she is confident and positive thinking. she's getting rich selling women's slacks, mickey mouse christmas sweaters, sailboat shoes, sunglasses, etc. she is like a regular bonafide product model. Oshee, House Brand, Sweet Sweat, formotiva, Disney/Mickey Mouse, Reebok Classic, just a few of the brands who are writing her checks.

makes me happy to see a fighter who has finally figured out how to capitalize on the fight game and make some real money. and let's not forget Joanna isn't the "cutest" female fighter. If she can do it, anyone can. Joanna is worth celebrating because she isn't going to be broke and begging for money on the internet when her career ends. if she fucks around and takes some acting class, she might really do well in Europe.

39320117_850226502032701_585329138215157760_n.jpg

i am still disgusted by Joe Rogan and the UFC hype machine, in which little Joanna believed in herself.
They literally made her the p4p best striker in all of MMA, can you imagine?? And Paul said yesterday that she has the best jab in all of MMA.
Well she does have an excellent jab and very good striking...WHEN she fights girls who have no idea what they're doing in the stand up she looks really good. But yeah, of course looking back now making her look like this unbeatable monster is silly

Another WMMA hype train fully derailed. No big shock.
Hardly a hype train if she actually was the champion and for a time dominated her respective division now is she?
Hype trains pretty much show promise a lot and look like world beaters against lower ranked but choke on the big stage like Sage Northcutt or Paige Vanzant? Joanna had her time, she did dominate as a champion but now its Roses time.
This f....ng place sometimes.

Yeah cause stepping up in weight and fighting and loosing by a decision against someone who has fought for belt 2x at a higher weight class and beat Holly Holm and lost by split decision and a decision to reigning Champ Nunes all at bantamweight.
Shevchenko is a bigger top flight fighter losing to her by a decision is not a downer by any means except on Sherdog

In Combat Sports MMA/Muay Thai/Boxing, combined Shevchenko is 72-5 multiple x World Champ
respect to her for stepping up but anyone who calls themselves 'champion' and has a personality as annoying as hers can expect to be shat on if they lose three out of four.

Hardly a hype train if she actually was the champion and for a time dominated her respective division now is she?
Hype trains pretty much show promise a lot and look like world beaters against lower ranked but choke on the big stage like Sage Northcutt or Paige Vanzant? Joanna had her time, she did dominate as a champion but now its Roses time.
This f....ng place sometimes.
Yeah it's unbelievable isnt it? HYPE TRAIN / OVERRATED / EXPOSED / DERPYDERP. Jesus, shut the fuck up. Sometimes fighters lose, and every single time the few people who wanted them to lose have to jump in with SEE I KNEW THEY WERENT EVEN GOOD! KNEW IT ALL ALONG! EVEN DURING THE 6 PREVIOUS FIGHTS WHEN I ALSO PICKED AGAINST THEM AND THEY KEPT WINNING I KNEW IT! YOU HEARD IT HEAR FIRST BRO!

The last fight against Rose kinda close, I think she has a shot at getting the 115 belt back at some point.

I will say this, people knock WMMA but Valentina is a better striker than most men. Not saying she would beat men, but on a technical level shes better than most people

Back