When will Joanna come out and say

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
that she is now 4-0 against Valentina and she is the wmma goat because she also already beat Rose twice?

I mean that's what she should do because it's obviously working.

From Joanna Champion to Joanna 0-3 in recent championship fights real quick.

i am still disgusted by Joe Rogan and the UFC hype machine, in which little Joanna believed in herself.
They literally made her the p4p best striker in all of MMA, can you imagine?? And Paul said yesterday that she has the best jab in all of MMA.

Joanna can dance better than Valentina, but that’s about it.

Another WMMA hype train fully derailed. No big shock.

Okay, she's not the GOAT. but she sure as hell isn't a gatekeeper. She probably just needs a new camp. And she probably needs to do less promotional work.

A lot of people don't realize how popular Joanna is in eastern Europe. She is probably one of the richest MMA fighters in the world. She is constantly doing promotional work or advertising work for some European brand. She probably made as much this year as someone like Eddie Alvarez made in the last six years. She is making crazy amounts of money, but her focus and her camp seem to be the only loopholes. She is basically surrounded by down to earth family members, so we know she isn't partying too much.

Not sure American Top Team is the right place for her.

Another WMMA hype train fully derailed. No big shock.
guy loses and you snowflakes spend next 5 years waiting for them to return to proper form. a woman loses twice and you completely give up on her.

you're sleeping on the couch because you don't understand women. that applies to mma was well.

The way the UFC works, Gollum will get an immediate 135 title shot.

Okay, she's not the GOAT. but she sure as hell isn't a gatekeeper. She probably just needs a new camp. And she probably needs to do less promotional work.

A lot of people don't realize how popular Joanna is in eastern Europe. She is probably one of the richest MMA fighters in the world. She is constantly doing promotional work or advertising work for some European brand. She probably made as much this year as someone like Eddie Alvarez made in the last six years. She is making crazy amounts of money, but her focus and her camp seem to be the only loopholes. She is basically surrounded by down to earth family members, so we know she isn't partying too much.

Joe Rogan and the UFC hype machine made her rich. for me its a fucking tragedy that she is richer then guys like Alex Cowboy for example. watching her "fight" is like watching 12 year old boys spar in my gym.

<GSPWoah>

i am still disgusted by Joe Rogan and the UFC hype machine, in which little Joanna believed in herself.
They literally made her the p4p best striker in all of MMA, can you imagine?? And Paul said yesterday that she has the best jab in all of MMA.
"Paul" now is it..?? On a first name basis now are we?
giphy.gif

I feel bad for jo.

It’s true what they say. Once you dominate for so long and fall, it’s damn near impossible to get back to the top

Back