When was your posting prime?

Prob my first few years on Sherdog. After I stopped taking MMA seriously and started cracking jokes instead of crying about how overrated Ubereem was

The mods have (or used to have) a tool that measure your posting prowess. They have all these answers you think you do.

I believe I posted more in 2011 or 2012.

I peaked during ufc 1-30. Place went to shit after mma went on cable and we got TUF casuals entering...

Back in the AOL chat days. Me and my boys were chatting up these 3 hot 14/F/CA hot and sexy chicks and we got them to mail us pictures of them. They arrived in the mail a week later and it was just pictures of 3 fat chicks.

My girl was the least fat of the trio but she was still fat.
I was in that position before. I remember getting pictures of girls that looked good, then I went to meet them and my first question was "did you eat the girl in the picture?"

TS you're going to have to define "prime" are we talking about when most productive? most witty/funny? or when we spend the most time posting?
Most productive would be well before I ever was on Sherdog, I got on Sherdog after tearing my acl at BJJ so the better part of my time was posting out of sheer boredom. My most witty/funny would probably be a couple years ago when I first started telling my stories and pretty much told all the really good ones.

Been crushing cans in these forums since day 1.

2014. Or last year maybe.

I made the BREAKING NEWS thread about Hughes getting hit by a train.

Probably 2011-2015.

My posting has slowed a lot since then.

definitely early years, and then around 2013/2014 when I really wanted that black belt lol

My posting prime was somewhere between 2006 and 2011 when I averaged 1.64 posts a day and watched MMA regularly, but also believed in pursuing happiness in life rather than wallowing. Strange that when that happened I found myself living on Sherdog

7785fca11d1f66e51627d67d3438cdf7.gif

Last edited:
I probably peaked back when I was just talking MMA shit in the "Heavyweights" forum. Most of the Conor newbs probably don't even know who I am.

All that stuff got deleted in the migration and now I mostly just chill out with you fools in here. It's too much work to keep track of the details of MMA these days.

Don’t worry, I know who you are.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Back