When was your posting prime?

loisestrad

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm asking cuz I feel like I'm about to enter mine. How about you? Do you feel like your posting skills has deteriorated? Or the opposite? Did you use to post for hours, and now you find yourself not really bothering/able to?

Did you use to ko people left and right in the OT, and now you can barely handle a snarky reply in the Mayberry without getting rocked?

Share your story!

I probably peaked back when I was just talking MMA shit in the "Heavyweights" forum. Most of the Conor newbs probably don't even know who I am.

All that stuff got deleted in the migration and now I mostly just chill out with you fools in here. It's too much work to keep track of the details of MMA these days.

Last edited:
I'm new to Sherdog. I'm just learning the ropes.
1515240648660.jpg

I'm hittin my prime right now

My trolling and sarcasm is nearly at its max

Probably 2010 or so.

On this account, definitely the first few years. I disappeared from the site for a few years, only posting sporadically. I'm back now, but nowhere near as prolific.

I probably peaked back when I was just talking MMA shit in the "Heavyweights" forum. Most of the Conor newbs probably don't even know who I am.

All that stuff got deleted in the migration and now I mostly just chill out with you fools in here. It's too much work to keep track of the details of MMA these days.
I remember when you got mentioned on that MMA radio/podcast show lol

I was in my posting prime just a little under a year ago. Work was extremely slow, so a good portion of my work-day consisted of sitting behind a desk with the freedom to browse and post in the Mayberry until knock off time.

These days I can barely get on here twice a week. I'm mainly here for the movie/TV show threads now.

2005-2008

People knew nothing about trolling

I got a handful of death threats and I got a steady flow of hate daily on Yahoo and other message boards. People were pounding their keyboards in anger all the time back then. I miss those days

Mines just started at least on shitdawg I mean sherdog although I been lurking on here 15+

Elsewhere on the internet it must have been 2002-2004, and it's a testament to the fact that I've learned literally nothing in the span of time between then and now that I still argue with fucking idiots - albeit on a different board - on daily basis...
making me, in turn, one of them...

Never had a posting prime, all fails.
DefenselessVelvetyAidi-size_restricted.gif

#metoo. back in the Pride forum days.

Back in the AOL chat days. Me and my boys were chatting up these 3 hot 14/F/CA hot and sexy chicks and we got them to mail us pictures of them. They arrived in the mail a week later and it was just pictures of 3 fat chicks.

My girl was the least fat of the trio but she was still fat.

I've been pretty relentless from the get go. There was a point back in the 2009-2012 era where I'd go through down periods here because I was busy trying to get an offshoot of the ground.

Back