When was the last time you were TRULY excited for a UFC event?

I think UFC 225 is a bit underhyped just cause we've got DC vs Stipe right after.
It would get a lot more hype otherwise. I mean, Whittaker's first title defense - god damn!
RDA vs Colby is also quite good. The mere thought at RDA getting a shot at a second title fight makes me tingle.

And the lower tier fights also have some okay stuff. Reem, Lamas, Punk (lol, despite what everyone says he'll draw 2x more sherdog viewers than anyone else on this list, just cause we wanna see him fail) Guida vs Bobby Green, Arlovski vs Tuivasa and if anyone cares about featherweight I guess Benavidez vs Pettis is quite a high level contender fight.
Can't tell if this was exciting, because I know that Gsp will starch Bisping from the beginning.
In hindsight it seemed obvious.
But I thought the unknown factor of the long layoff was exciting beforehand.
Had no idea how good GSP was gonna be.

And during the fight I thought it started to get interesting again when GSP got the takedown but seemed to take more damage than he delivered, then I thought "Oh, shit!" for a moment.

Last edited:
can't remember, more like excited about some fights here and there the rest I mostly FF. I don't have enough time to watch the whole thing

dillashaw vs garbrandt. But it used to be like once a month. Now it's only a few times a year.

UFC 226 is looking pretty good too, if it stays intact i might get hyped

GSP vs Bisping. Then Khabib vs Fergy, but fergy bailed and then I was no longer excited...

Back