When was the last time you were TRULY excited for a UFC event?

223 but it got ruined obviously. Hyped for both 225 and 226

I feel like sherdog is full of short height and short memory people

UFC 217 and it did not disappoint!

DP0yexh.gif

Georges-St-Pierre-def-Michael-Bisping-for-middleweight-title-submission-rear-naked-choke-part-2.gif
75nO3x1.gif
Damn, GSP beat the shit outta Bisping lol

Which was the last event where you were genuinely excited to see an entire UFC card?

Not "meh" level excited, I mean " I cant f*cking wait for Saturday night" excited?

Bisping vs St Pierre (217) was the last time I was hyped for a full UFC card.

Before that, I can't even remember. It's been years....
it's been years for me as well

Forrest... for some reason I was really invested. Maybe I was just rooting for an unathletic white guy to win the title

Rampage for me. I'm still a little salty about it lol. That was a good TUF too.

Which was the last event where you were genuinely excited to see an entire UFC card?

Not "meh" level excited, I mean " I cant f*cking wait for Saturday night" excited?

Bisping vs St Pierre (217) was the last time I was hyped for a full UFC card.

Before that, I can't even remember. It's been years....
Same

There was big anticipation for 217 for me, but I do feel like 225 and 226 are really solid cards as they sit right now also.

The Khabib Ferguson card. Which I was still excited about when it was Khabib Max. And I skipped altogether because Conor.

220 since I get way too invested when DC is fighting.

hate to be that guy but it sucks now. matchmaking is horrible and events are lacklustre even when they dont fall apart. tempted to blame WMEIMG but its more likely because of USADA

I was kinda excited for stipe vs ngannou.I don' really get as excited as I did a few years ago.

Khabib vs Ferg until one week before the event...

I was excited for khabib vs cucuy. I am excited for fedor vs chael. And i will be excited if connor vs khabib gets made.

Back