When was the last time you were TRULY excited for a UFC event?

Khabib vs Ferg and then was still excited about Khabib vs Max, but loss interest when was told Khabib vs Realtor.

Cucuy vs Khabib had me pumped as hell.

DC vs Bones ll

Which was the last event where you were genuinely excited to see an entire UFC card?

Not "meh" level excited, I mean " I cant f*cking wait for Saturday night" excited?

Bisping vs St Pierre (217) was the last time I was hyped for a full UFC card.

Before that, I can't even remember. It's been years....
UFC 4. After that all UFC events were anti climatic.

UFC 223 until Ferguson got injured and pulled out. With that in mind, UFC 217 was the last one I was really hyped for with the 3 amazing main events. Now I'm excited for UFC 225.

UFC 223 (Tony vs Khabib), and now UFC 226 (Stipe vs Cormier).

But I also look forward to Whittaker vs Romero 2.
The first fight is criminally underrated, great fucking scrap.

Which was the last event where you were genuinely excited to see an entire UFC card?

Not "meh" level excited, I mean " I cant f*cking wait for Saturday night" excited?

Bisping vs St Pierre (217) was the last time I was hyped for a full UFC card.

Before that, I can't even remember. It's been years....

I highly anticipated UFC 223, but after Ferguson broke his leg my anticipation went from about an 8 to a 6. The events have become something where I really look forward to someone losing. And I really wanted to see Ferguson and Jizzderek lose.

Bones vs Rumble . Don't remember before that, most good fights someone trains to hurt themselves

Maybe Lawler vs Hendricks 1

Stipe vs DC at the moment. Kabib ferguson pre write off.

I don't think DC/Stipe will be an epic fight in terms of in octagon but it is two guys at the pinnacle with a lot riding on the outcome.

217 & 218. 223 before Tony & Max fell thru. 225 has me fired up tho.

217.... I'm going to 225 and really pumped for it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back