When was the last time you had mac and cheese?

last time you had any version of macaroni with cheese?

• I'm eating it right now!

• Within the last half hour

• Last 4 hours

• Today

• Yesterday

• Last 3-4 days

• This week

• Last week

• This month

• Last month

• Last 6 months

• Last year

• 2 years ago

• 3 years ago

• 4 years ago

• 5 years ago

• 10+ years ago

• 25+ years ago

• 50+ years ago

• never

Results are only viewable after voting.
Never, I don't like the smell of it.

Mac n cheese and hot italian sausage.

Lazy man dinner. And lunch the enxt day.

33 votes for never? How do I do that "I don't believe you " gif

Yesterday, for lunch before work. Buffalo chicken and mac and cheese.

<mma4>

Last week. My chick makes this bad ass macaroni, she calls it rich white people macaroni (before anyone gets offended she's white) because she spends 20 bucks on the cheeses she uses. It's legit best mac and cheese I have ever had. I have tried leaving her but I always come back for her southern cooking. <mma1>

4XQyrhpeQb-6.png

<JagsKiddingMe>

Did you have a stroke?

Making some for supper actually. Adding some garlic/jerk(@AgonyandIrony ) beef and mushrooms. Also a couple of chopped green onions for color.topping that shit with crushed soup crackers,then baked. Possibly some sirachi shrimp fried up alongside it.

That's not mac and cheese anymore bud. Get back to me when you're buying 69c Giant Tiger knock off brand Crafted Diner that's on sale half off cause the box got dented and the cardboard got wet so it's kind of mushy but I gotta make it to pay day.

To be honest, I have only eaten it once. I found it to be very bland. Almost no flavor. Although I will admit the person who made it for me could fuck up a peanut butter sandwich. So maybe it wasnt done right. I have been meaning to try it again sometime. There's boxes in my cupboard someone left here.

Edit: I was referring specifically to Kraft dinner. I did have a mac an cheese at a restaurant once. It was made with a blend of 3 fancy cheeses. I did not like it.

<3>

I have mac and cheese like once a month. Maybe a couple times a year I'll have actual KD for nostalgia's sake, it's not as good as the stuff I make myself but it's a fun treat.

I absolutely dominate mac & cheese, lobster and sauted onions or panchetta and mushrooms.

Dont know if the way I make it really constitute a "real" mac'n'cheese but I just layer macaroni and slices of cheese and usually add some sort of meat that I chop up in small bits. I eat it usually 2-3 times a week (as breakfast on workout days).

Never. I prefer real food.

Just had some last night at the Subway

Was aight

Prolly 3 years. That shit is so rich and gross. I rather some arabiatta or pesto pasta.

Back