When was the greatest time of your life?

College. Get to live with your friends without the pressure of a real job. There are thousands of people to be friends with and thousands of young hot women looking for fun.

Its not a simple question , as what you value shifts.

Mid - late 20s were great for the Revolving door of pussy and largely physically consequence free partying. Really easy( relatively ) to be be in top shape then too.

Late 30s now and have kids that I have a blast with , money to do cool shit , don't have to work all that much. Body is obviously past its prime , but still at the age where you can be in great shape if you put in the work . Partying has diminished by 75% probably......but don't really care to be honest. Married so sex life is .......well its no revolving door!

I'd like to visit my 20s from time to time if that were possible ,but def prefer my current station in life.

High school sucked , and anyone that peaked there must be pathetic I'd think.

Right now. I'm in my late 20's, good looking, childless, and single with multiple fwb's. I own my own successful business that's still growing and I get to enjoy a lot of the perks of arrested development. I sent my lady friend out my hotel Saturday morning and injected mariwuanas, popped valium, drank wine and ate two orders of French toast while I binge watched old cartoons, talked shit with my friends via text, and ignored attempts at communication from women. Then I slept. After I woke up I hit the iron and after another delicious meal I got about 3 hours of work in which I enjoy a lot. Then I spent the evening on a bar/club crawl with new people and finally met back up with my lady friend. I wake and baked today then after sitting through a meeting for about 3 hours I baked again and stuffed my face. Going to watch youtube/patreon videos and then go to the strip club when dark hits. I love these days.The goal is yacht money in about 6 years. Riding bikes and playing video games and shit was fun but this more so.

Sounds good !

I'd watch that " stuffing your face " though , not gonna get away with that much longer .

The first five years when I started working overseas (musician). My god, so much fun. Living, playing, working in far away places, in 5 star hotels, so much sex...my first STD, ah yes...good times.

That time I kicked my annoying co-worker full force in the balls and got away with it

Mid twenties. Freedom of an adult with the responsibilities of a child.

Its not a simple question , as what you value shifts.

Mid - late 20s were great for the Revolving door of pussy and largely physically consequence free partying. Really easy( relatively ) to be be in top shape then too.

Late 30s now and have kids that I have a blast with , money to do cool shit , don't have to work all that much. Body is obviously past its prime , but still at the age where you can be in great shape if you put in the work . Partying has diminished by 75% probably......but don't really care to be honest. Married so sex life is .......well its no revolving door!

I'd like to visit my 20s from time to time if that were possible ,but def prefer my current station in life.

Yep, like I stated, they're good in different ways. Just because you can't binge drink consequence free anymore (which I never did in my 20s anyway) doesn't mean 30's and onward don't have their perks.

High school sucked , and anyone that peaked there must be pathetic I'd think.

Basically this. Not to sound mean, but folks who say that probably didn't accomplish to much in life. I envision people who say this like Napoleon Dynamite's uncle who constantly relives his high school football game or Al Bundy.

Yep, like I stated, they're good in different ways. Just because you can't binge drink consequence free anymore (which I never did in my 20s anyway) doesn't mean 30's and onward don't have their perks.

Basically this. Not to sound mean, but folks who say that probably didn't accomplish to much in life. I envision people who say this like Napoleon Dynamite's uncle who constantly relives his high school football game or Al Bundy.

I'd think as long as ones personal life is in order , that you should in theory get happier and happier up until the inevitable physical decline starts to effect you in noticeable ways. I don't mean going from being able to run a 5 minute mile to an 8 , I mean mobility being limited or serious illness / disease.

I'm not wishing my life away , but don't see why the 50s/60s shouldn't be good. Assuming no dead spouse or cancer , economic disasters ect.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna assume it's early-mid 20's for most folks. Unless you become some Tony Stark-like playboy who makes money in your 30s or 40s and live a sweet bachelor lifelife of leisure.
That's my grandson right now. I keep telling him to keep it up because its better than changing diapers and getting bitched by a wife like his lame friends are. His mom who is a whore keeps telling him to settle down.

2004-2006

was living in iceland, working out and partying my tail off, making lots of friends and banging hot chicks

That's my grandson right now. I keep telling him to keep it up because its better than changing diapers and getting bitched by a wife like his lame friends are. His mom who is a whore keeps telling him to settle down.
tenor.gif

During my first marriage in the mid 90's. Living in a gigantic house on 15 acres (that she got in the divorce), driving a sweet Beemer (that she got in the divorce), held valuable stock in my own business (that she got in the divorce), and had my retirement already funded (that she got more than half of in the divorce).

What percentage of your capacity for production is wasted on maintaining a gimmick that involves you pretending to be aged so you can call your non existent daughter a whore ? Its not amusing on this end , so legitimately curious how or why one derives enjoyment from such an activity.

TLDR: what's your fucking point?

What percentage of your capacity for production is wasted on maintaining a gimmick that involves you pretending to be aged so you can call your non existent daughter a whore ? Its not amusing on this end , so legitimately curious how or why one derives enjoyment from such an activity.

TLDR: what's your fucking point?
Never heard of you...

Back