Law When Trump, Schumer, and Pelosi Meet...

That's your standard is it? Smears are fine as long as they make sense in your partisan brain?

LOL.

You seem positively immune to the forces of irony when it comes to calling people partisan hacks.....

I'm just making sure dude. It read like you belittled that concern, as if it wasn't actually legitimate.

I belittle stupid propositions, like those the president routinely won't shut the fuck up about, standing directly in the way of actual solutions....

I belittle stupid propositions, like those the president routinely won't shut the fuck up about, standing directly in the way of actual solutions....

Trump is the one that brought up the issue to begin with... hardly seems like he's getting in the way of it. Ineffective idea with the wall? Perhaps!

The fact is we wouldn't be having this conversation right now if it weren't for him.

So, absolutely nothing addressing you taking a random tweet from some nobody as fact. Predictable.

I can't wait for you to make fun of Breitbart or FOX News in the future. You showed your standards today, and they're far, FAR lower. LOL.

Have fun with that lol

Trump is the one that brought up the issue to begin with... hardly seems like he's getting in the way of it. Ineffective idea with the wall? Perhaps!

The fact is we wouldn't be having this conversation right now if it weren't for him.

Yes we would be talking about it. It's a hot button issue like abortion that the Republicans always trot out when election time comes near. The difference is that now, it's been devolved by the rhetoric and policies Trump has enacted.

Yes we would be talking about it. It's a hot button issue like abortion that the Republicans always trot out when election time comes near.

Who? They all talk about fucking taxes. Who was talking about curbing immigration like Trump?

He wants to protect America from illegal immigration and the drug trade.

Many Americans feel the exact same way.

This doesn't need to be a conspiracy to be true.
I find it absolutely astounding that you actually believe this.
<Huh2>
<DontBelieve1>

I wouldn't be so sure. Trump won by a cunt hair because of the electoral college. Old white boomers are dying off, and plenty of illegals are coming of age. Like I told @glenwo2 what will matter is how they're distributed throughout the US when election time comes. If they all stay in CA. Not so much a problem. If they flood into TX or the Rust belt.... there's a problem.

Well it’s still gonna be electoral college this time around as well n dems got destroyed the last time even though they had msm on their side.

Now remember that in Texas dems went all out n put a lot of money behind their new obama n still lost to Cruz who’s not very likeable.

But don’t confuse midterms with elections. A lot of ppl don’t support rep candidates cause they see them as “establishment”. In general election they’ll gonna come out n support the “maga” agenda, especially if economy is still doing fine, there’s border security n the Russia collusion investigation leads to nowhere.

Dems will also shoot themselves in the foot by being obstructionist for next 2 years thinking ppl will turn on trump. It will have the opposite effect

Do you want a wall at the cost of a government shutdown?

When President Trump said that he'd own it and would be glad to do it...

I was like... WOW..

He.

Just.

Got.

Played.

Well it’s still gonna be electoral college this time around as well n dems got destroyed the last time even though they had msm on their side.

Now remember that in Texas dems went all out n put a lot of money behind their new obama n still lost to Cruz who’s not very likeable.

But don’t confuse midterms with elections. A lot of ppl don’t support rep candidates cause they see them as “establishment”. In general election they’ll gonna come out n support the “maga” agenda, especially if economy is still doing fine, there’s border security n the Russia collusion investigation leads to nowhere.

Dems will also shoot themselves in the foot by being obstructionist for next 2 years thinking ppl will turn on trump. It will have the opposite effect

Call me black-pilled. But I hope you're right, because I could use the extra reprieve to get shit in order for what's on the other side.

So you think we should charge the parents and sentence them with prison time for knowingly endangering their children by forcing them to illegally cross an international border?

Damn, dude. You're ruthless.
People are fleeing a ruthless situation and aren't going to leave their kids behind.

Who? They all talk about fucking taxes. Who was talking about curbing immigration like Trump?

Republicans always talk about illegal immigration when elections come. Do you not remember the 2012 GOP debates? Herman Cain brought the electrified wall shit, the rest of the candidates laughed it off before providing their own absurd arguments.

People are fleeing a ruthless situation and aren't going to leave their kids behind.

They need to fix their own problems. Hell the US has ways of helping other than fucking our own country in the process. Ultimately, their people, do not belong here.

Republicans always talk about illegal immigration when elections come. Do you not remember the 2012 GOP debates? Herman Cain brought the electrified wall shit, the rest of the candidates laughed it off before providing their own absurd arguments.

I don't remember it being a centerpiece of anyone's campaign before Trump. Sorry mate, and its not like I don't follow politics.

In any event, I personally also do not care. We need to secure the fuck out of the border, and kick these people out. Though like @Rod1 said, I'm likely whistling past the graveyard already. This bitch is breaking up, and I hope we can do it amicably.

Also,

DduxgJEVwAUGsfJ.jpg

Goofballs unite.

I have heard rumors that @Greoric is a big fan.

If you take tweets by joe shmoes like that guy seriously, what room do you have to speak?

Scott Dworkin - Senior Advisor to the Democratic Coalition Against Trump

LOL, seems legit.
Take it for what it is but it's not hard to imagine Trump seething at being outmaneuvered that way.

Back