When the Conor Khabib fight Is announced, The promotion should be quite Interesting / entertaining

Like I've said before, this Is a case of collective confirmation bias and some distorted parallel reality that people want to believe. It is far more crazy that people are utterly convinced that It wont ever happen at this point, you guys just don't see your own irrationality and are unwilling to see beyond this narrative.

Literally everyone who's anyone has pointed to this fight happening next. Conor, Dana, Khabib, his manager, all of Conor's team, Tony, Nate, Kevin Lee.

Do you really think they booked Artem on the same card as Khabib / Tony by accident? I called It from the moment It was announced that Conor would be there and they would end up creating some drama to hype up Conor's return and It happened. Khabib knew what he was doing. The UFC and Conor knew what they were doing and It worked.

The Khabib Conor bout Is effectively the biggest fight In UFC history In terms of numbers when It takes place.

All the evidence Is pointing towards this fight happening next.

Those who are convinced It wont ever happen, utterly convinced live In a strange parallel reality / fantasy world..or are simply blinded by their bias / unwavering need to validate a narrative.. Not reality
no conor was never said to be going to the event. if he was he already been there and not flown in at last second.

you know dana also said brock vs jjones was happening in 2018 and that dana was having a meting with conor last week and both wont and didn't happen.

conor coach said he wants conor to fight nate ddiaz only so all the signs are not pointing to them fighting

you can yell at me if conor watching to a cage vs khabib.

what I see happening is conor will tweet every month stay ready and his blind followers will freak out see he coming back blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

what will you say when khabib vs the eddie vs dustin winner happenes next. I hope than u see just how much conor has no interest in fighting khabib

Doesn’t the UFC sometimes announce big fights like this during other UFC events? If they don’t announce it during the Stipe vs DC card then it’s all BS. Tired of these guys going to twitter war and not actually fighting each other.

I personally think there are no coincidences, Conor and the UFC knew exactly what they were doing.

Yup. The plan going all the way back to UFC 205 was for Conor to fight Khabib next. If Khabib hadn't ruined everything by allowing Tony to get the Interim Belt the fight would have happened already.

Khabib vs. McGregor is going to shatter the MMA PPV record and if Conor loses the rematch will likely break it again <45>

I think some of you guys just live In a fantasy world. There's also some serious group think happening when It comes to the Conor hate train.. lol

It's not that. It's just non-fighters projecting their insecurities onto a professional prize-fighter. "Oh no, Conor won't fight Khabib cos he's scared he'll lose!"

Conor wants to sell the most PPVs in the fewest number of fights. That's his motivation. He's not scared to lose ffs, he just faught Floyd.

Last edited:
Conors schtick has grown old " I'm fookin rich" "look at how fookin rich I am" etc etc
Kabib will just repeat "I will crush you" in different ways over and over again, I bet he doesn't even take the low hanging fruit dolly, slash Artem line of shit talk even once

no conor was never said to be going to the event. if he was he already been there and not flown in at last second.

you know dana also said brock vs jjones was happening in 2018 and that dana was having a meting with conor last week and both wont and didn't happen.

conor coach said he wants conor to fight nate ddiaz only so all the signs are not pointing to them fighting

you can yell at me if conor watching to a cage vs khabib.

what I see happening is conor will tweet every month stay ready and his blind followers will freak out see he coming back blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

what will you say when khabib vs the eddie vs dustin winner happenes next. I hope than u see just how much conor has no interest in fighting khabib
Never said Conor said he was going to be at the event. I was just smart enough to put 2 and 2 together when Artem was announced fighting on the exact same card as Tony Khabib..one of which would likely be Conor's opponent.

Of all cards, they chose to put ARTEM..on the same card..as Khabib Tony. Do you think that just happened by accident? Coincidence? The UFC knew damn well what they were doing and I called It from the start. Although maybe they didn't expect It to go that far. It was clear that Conor would be there and he would use It as a catalyst to promote a potential bout between the winner.

Which Is exactly what happened. Creating a massive shit show the likes of which MMA has never seen. Effectively making this the biggest fight In UFC history.

Now, If all that's happened..you are still utterly convinced that there's no way this fight ever happens, I think you have some Issues with how you see the world.

Everyone From Conor, his entire team, Dana, Khabib, Tony, Kevin Lee, a lot of the media have been hinting at this fight happening next. Even Ali, Khabib's manager Is now talking about It after himself saying Conor would never fight Khabib.

I think some of you guys just live In a fantasy world. There's also some serious group think happening when It comes to the Conor hate train.. lol

Like I said, the people who are convinced this fight never happens are far more ridiculous / irrational here and It says a lot about how you view things In general.

Like I said, the people who are convinced this fight never happens are far more ridiculous / irrational here and It says a lot about how you view things In general.

NEVER happens? Maybe.

Has it been signed? How long has McG been missing from MMA?

Your take on "irrational" is the polar opposite of most fans that have actually been WATCHING the UFC for the past couple of years.

There is absolutely NOTHING here. Until he actually SIGNS, most fans are being a lot more rational than you at this stage, MD.

Conors schtick has grown old " I'm fookin rich" "look at how fookin rich I am" etc etc
Kabib will just repeat "I will crush you" in different ways over and over again, I bet he doesn't even take the low hanging fruit dolly, slash Artem line of shit talk even once
Expecting something closer to what we've seen of him in MMA.

The boxing promotion was just awkward.

Floyd Is also a master In his own right when It comes to that confidence, pre fight mind games, banter, etc. In MMA, you can tell when he says shit..he genuinely believes It n just has supreme confidence. Conor didn't really have that edge In the boxing and a lot of what he said came off as fake / forced.

He really had to promote the fight and genuinely make people believe that he could stop Floyd / he was the superior fighter , etc.

I'd expect him to be more of his usual self during the MMA promotion where he isn't at such a clear disadvantage.

NEVER happens? Maybe.

Has it been signed? How long has McG been missing from MMA?

Your take on "irrational" is the polar opposite of most fans that have actually been WATCHING the UFC for the past couple of years.

There is absolutely NOTHING here. Until he actually SIGNS, most fans are being a lot more rational than you at this stage, MD.
Well you're entitled to that opinion.

I suppose we see what we see

Never said Conor said he was going to be at the event. I was just smart enough to put 2 and 2 together when Artem was announced fighting on the exact same card as Tony Khabib..one of which would likely be Conor's opponent.

Of all cards, they chose to put ARTEM..on the same card..as Khabib Tony. Do you think that just happened by accident? Coincidence? The UFC knew damn well what they were doing and I called It from the start. Although maybe they didn't expect It to go that far. It was clear that Conor would be there and he would use It as a catalyst to promote a potential bout between the winner.

Which Is exactly what happened. Creating a massive shit show the likes of which MMA has never seen. Effectively making this the biggest fight In UFC history.

Now, If all that's happened..you are still utterly convinced that there's no way this fight ever happens, I think you have some Issues with how you see the world.

Everyone From Conor, his entire team, Dana, Khabib, Tony, Kevin Lee, a lot of the media have been hinting at this fight happening next. Even Ali, Khabib's manager Is now talking about It after himself saying Conor would never fight Khabib.

no conor blind followers live in conor fanstay world.

conor said he wasn't gone be at the event before hand.

dana is a lier conor is a lier ali and khabib want to fight conor cause it a pay day DUH but they know there a point when you know it wont happen and they have to move on to fighting the winner of eddie vs dustin.

when ufc out fighters on cards they expect them to fight like professional and atrim didn't do that.

conor losing his mind was a huge black eye on the ufc. he pout people lives at risk to what like act a thug.

he showed up with 30 gamg members and called khabib out like a scared brat.

icant wait for the world to see that conor is a retired fighter and nate diaz is as well.

no conor blind followers live in conor fanstay world.

conor said he wasn't gone be at the event before hand.

dana is a lier conor is a lier ali and khabib want to fight conor cause it a pay day DUH but they know there a point when you know it wont happen and they have to move on to fighting the winner of eddie vs dustin.

when ufc out fighters on cards they expect them to fight like professional and atrim didn't do that.

conor losing his mind was a huge black eye on the ufc. he pout people lives at risk to what like act a thug.

he showed up with 30 gamg members and called khabib out like a scared brat.

icant wait for the world to see that conor is a retired fighter and nate diaz is as well.
Your ability to form a proper sentence, reasoning ability and lack of sight Is quite difficult to engage my friend.

I'm definitely not a "blind follower" I'm a fan and I respect Conor as a martial artist myself. Doesn't mean I'm not objective when It comes to breaking these things down.

Silly to put everyone In that category who doesn't share the same Irrational disdain, especially myself.

Anyways, It is what it is. You're entitled to believe what you want.

I think It will eventually become clear that people like yourself are the blind ones though.

Fair enough.

Like I said, I actually do hope McG proves me wrong, and you right.:cool:

We the fans win, no matter who actually wins the fight.
sall good.

you're on the fence, I can respect It.

we can agree to disagree n we'll just see what happens.

a whole buncha people gonna hate to eat those words tho lol

Your ability to form a proper sentence, reasoning ability and lack of sight Is quite difficult to engage my friend.

I'm definitely not a "blind follower" I'm a fan and I respect Conor as a martial artist myself. Doesn't mean I'm not objective when It comes to breaking these things down.

Silly to put everyone In that category who doesn't share the same Irrational disdain, especially myself.

Anyways, It is what it is. You're entitled to believe what you want.

I think It will eventually become clear that people like yourself are the blind ones though.

un bit a blind follower of conor. I don't get worked up over a conor stay ready tweet or his manager saying he wants to fight khabib. I take notice to his coach saying he only want nate diaz more.

there are more signs he fight Woodley instead if you want to believe he signed to fight rda before something came up. he must of had a head ache to not show up to fight.

guess conor isn't the any time any place any where any weight guy any more.

Any wise individual knows that Conor vs Khabib is happening.

As for the promotion, I hope Conor mocks and ridicules Khabib's religion. That's the one thing that might actually work in getting under The Eagle's skin. I suspect Conor will also mock him over not being able to finish an #11 ranked Real Estate agent in his last fight. That one should make Sherdoggers proud since it's the same ridiculous criticism that they/you all hold against Khabib as well.

TS just making shit up again about Conor, and then calling anyone that sees through his bullshit irrational.

I bet it would be heavily promoted.....and it'll be promoted like Conor is the "real champ" coming to beat "some guy" for his belt who (insert Joe Rogan voice) just so happens to his "biggest challenge in the octagon yet".

Besides Ngannou, he's the only fighter that's actually been promoted since Ronda....and truthfully Conor does well over 50% of the job promoting himself on behalf of the UFC.

Back