When the Conor Khabib fight Is announced, The promotion should be quite Interesting / entertaining

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Probably some of the best we've seen.

Probably also the biggest fight in UFC history numbers wise after the bus incident.

If this fight Is to happen, expect an announcement relatively soon..as they'll be looking to strike while the Iron Is hot and the bus Incident / drama Is still fresh In the worlds mind.

Until McG actually signs on the bottom line, I ain't holding my breath.

All we have heard up to this point is a chihuaha and his circle yipping to keep his name in the headlines.

Until McG actually signs on the bottom line, I ain't holding my breath.

All we have heard up to this point is a chihuaha and his circle yipping to keep his name in the headlines.
Well. Some would say Artem being booked on the same card as Khabib and the ensuing bus Incident was quite telling.

Although I suppose people are free to believe what they want.

I personally think there are no coincidences, Conor and the UFC knew exactly what they were doing.

Ts you just subconsciously put it in perspective..
It's not happening bud

Ts you just subconsciously put it in perspective..
It's not happening bud
I'd bet my life savings that It happens. Without a second thought

If anything, It seems FAR more strange that people are so convinced that It will never happen despite no evidence to the contrary.

It's like this strange parallel reality that people just want to believe because It validates their bias / narrative.

If anything, It seems FAR more strange that people are so convinced that It will never happen despite no evidence to the contrary.

It's like this strange parallel reality that people just want to believe because It validates their bias / narrative.
As soon as its signed bump this thread . til then /thread

why on earth do people still think conor will come back to fight anyone but Nate?

you guys have been <16> for what seems like forever now

you had better wake up .
just like you handle you are Dreaming .

Quite the opposite. I have a brain and I actually know how to think

Except for you are not thinking about how McG has been MIA from MMA for almost a couple of years now, and his last fight was a majority decision that he barely won against a 19 -11 fighter.

Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to see homie come back, but there is ZILCH suggesting he will, and especially against the top tier at 155.

He's a smart businessman that knows how to pick fights, I will give him that. But he hasn't shown most fans jack shit since his last MMA fight, other than a lot of talk.

Last edited:
Probably some of the best we've seen.

Probably also the biggest fight in UFC history numbers wise after the bus incident.

If this fight Is to happen, expect an announcement relatively soon..as they'll be looking to strike while the Iron Is hot and the bus Incident / drama Is still fresh In the worlds mind.

or it wont ever happen cause of conor. there be another month of this fake news crap until conor back in court.

Well. Some would say Artem being booked on the same card as Khabib and the ensuing bus Incident was quite telling.

Although I suppose people are free to believe what they want.

I personally think there are no coincidences, Conor and the UFC knew exactly what they were doing.

so ufc should of known that cause khabib and atrim were on same card that conor would lose his mind and put his career in risk.

the ufc thinks fighters will you know show up and do there jobs like professionsal

what evidence. so far words are meaningless actions mean more.

I don't care what conor coach says that it likely will happen or conor should fight nate diaz only or fight at 170 to duck all at 155.

conor knows why fight a guy who rag doll him when he can try to hold out for a fight vs a .500 fighter who just as retired as conor is.

or it wont ever happen cause of conor. there be another month of this fake news crap until conor back in court.
Like I've said before, this Is a case of collective confirmation bias and some distorted parallel reality that people want to believe. It is far more crazy that people are utterly convinced that It wont ever happen at this point, you guys just don't see your own irrationality and are unwilling to see beyond this narrative.

Literally everyone who's anyone has pointed to this fight happening next. Conor, Dana, Khabib, his manager, all of Conor's team, Tony, Nate, Kevin Lee.

Do you really think they booked Artem on the same card as Khabib / Tony by accident? I called It from the moment It was announced that Conor would be there and they would end up creating some drama to hype up Conor's return and It happened. Khabib knew what he was doing. The UFC and Conor knew what they were doing and It worked.

The Khabib Conor bout Is effectively the biggest fight In UFC history In terms of numbers when It takes place.

All the evidence Is pointing towards this fight happening next.

Those who are convinced It wont ever happen, utterly convinced live In a strange parallel reality / fantasy world..or are simply blinded by their bias / unwavering need to validate a narrative.. Not reality

Are you just suppressing the destruction of Edward from your memory?

Favorable manlet matchup.

Like I said, McG is smart in picking his fights.

Again, I actually wouldn't mind being proven wrong here. If Conor signs to fight Khabib, I will give him props.

But up this point, he and his crew are doing nothing but yapping, not signing.

Except for you are not thinking about how McG has been MIA from MMA for almost a couple of years now, and his last fight was a majority decision that he barely won against a 19 -11 fighter.

Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to see homie come back, but there is ZILCH suggesting he will, and expecially against the top tier at 155.

He's a smart businessman that knows how to pick fights, I will give him that. But he hasn't shown most fans jack shit since his last MMA fight, other than a lot of talk.
Well, Nate Is quite underrated. Particularly at 170 pounds where he's far bigger, filled out, not draining himself and eating vegan to make 155. During that 2nd fight, he came In bigger than Nick was at 170.

Styles make fights. Nate's been training with Andre ward and high level boxers for quite a long time, he's got some of the better boxing in MMA..Iron chin, Impossible to knock out, very fast pace and pressure that's difficult to keep up with. Training with Kron gracie for the past 2-3 years and Is one of the highest level black belts at 155 or 170.

Nate's been pretty hit or miss at 155 pounds but I personally think that 170 pound version of Nate gives literally anyone at 155 pounds an extremely tough fight.

That fight / matchup Is one that people are generally way off about. It says more about how tough Nate and Underrated Nate Is and how far he's come In his career than anything

the thing Is, people are just using It as a way to have something against Conor, to validate their hatred. Which is preventing them from analysing the fights and Nate objectively.

It can be a tricky thing I feel for the untrained eye or one that Is sufficiently blinded by our human biases.

Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to see homie come back, but there is ZILCH suggesting he will, and expecially against the top tier at 155.

And again, I've made my point about the "evidence" weve seen thus far In this thread quite clearly.

At the end of the day, It doesn't matter until it's signed..evidence and signs are pointing to this fight happening next.

Back