When streamers get caught cheating

This reminds me of when some dude forgot to turn off his stream and got caught sniffing his balls

This reminds me of when some dude forgot to turn off his stream and got caught sniffing his balls
My favourite one is the guy who forgot his mic was on and can be heard saying "good night mister snuffles I love you".

Edit: here we go I found it.

Last edited:
Is she trying to blame it on someone else at the end there?
Clara be like:

raw.cf.gif

Look, I tend to suck at these FPS's, but I would never resort to cheating.... It's great when they get busted. They can ruin games.

The way that (young) people talk these days is the height of annoyance, and with each generation degrading more so than the last, I'm seriously concerned about how people will behave in twenty or so years.

The way that (young) people talk these days is the height of annoyance, and with each generation degrading more so than the last, I'm seriously concerned about how people will behave in twenty or so years.

they wont talk just use emojis

People have been saying that shit since they learnt to talk. Every single generation.

Meanwhile we've got iPhones while my grandma had an outdoor toilet.

Look, I tend to suck at these FPS's, but I would never resort to cheating.... It's great when they get busted. They can ruin games.

is this really a video so that I can watch someone watching someone play video games?

how far will this inception go

someone add some good videos for me to watch later here. this stuff is funny.

"Something wrong with my hard drive" LOL yeah man. I'm sure your hard drive came with wall hacks on it.

I really don't get why someone would broadcast that shit and act dumb when they get caught. Fuck your life if you actually have to install cheats in a video game to feel worth anything.

So some full disclosure here. I was in SoS when Redx accidentally turned on his bot on stream and went to sleep live on twitch. All of the top ladder players were botting at the time because it was the only way to stay competitive. That season there was a botted clear occupying the top spot of the witch doctor ladder even. Most people would be mind blown at how good bots actually are in diablo 3 and nearly impossible to detect the non-injected bots. Players were logged in 24/7 and the joke going at the time was that everyone's "brother Chris" was playing for them to farm keys while they were sleeping. This came because one of the top streamers brother was named Chris and that was how he explained away all of his Grift keys he just magically had every day when he logged in to start streaming his group play.

I was trying to find the video where he actually initiates the bot and then goes to sleep but it looks like all the ones left on youtube start with him sleeping. You can see him get up to turn off the bot at the end. This may come as a surprise but we were laughing our assess off in VOIP all night waiting for him to wake up because we all knew what was coming. Clan leader or not he got rekt in VOIP when he finally got up. Video:

Back