When she strains to not look at you

Also LOL @ "I was waiting for her to make eye contact before asking if she found the pepper."

Why would you need to wait for eye contact to ask such a mundane question? Especially when you were already talking to her just minutes before.

If I want to ask someone something, even a stranger, I just walk up to them and start talking. I don't wait for them to look me in the face.

This guy doesn't get it. Why would I keep pushing the situation if she isn't ready to open up?

Probably just wasn’t interested and avoided eye contact in an effort to get you to go away/stop talking to her.

she is probably posting on the hot chicks forum right now, telling everyone about the weird experience she had with the scary guy at the store who was obsessed with peppers and kept staring at her.

Anybody experience this?

I experienced this yesterday. I was in the grocery store, and saw this stunning woman. Long dark hair, medium height, tight waist with T&A ratio that could be in the New Sherdog Thick Girls Thread V1: Está Gruesa! thread. Just my type.

I was over by the bell peppers, and she walked up right next to me as I was tying up my bag. I put my peppers in my cart that was nearby, and went back to spark up a conversation. I started off with saying how all peppers seemed soft, and she agreed.

I started looking through the peppers with her to find the right one. I was saying how the best ones were at the bottom since they try and put the older ones on top. I found one and offered it, but it was a yellow pepper and she wanted an orange one. We were totally up in each other's space, seemed to be comfortable, and had a seamless rapport, but the weird thing was that she never made eye contact.

Anyways, I took that as not having a high level of interest, and carried on with my shopping. I went down the rest of the aisle (checked the meats, picked up different cheeses, wraps), and swung back down the next aisle in the fruit section. I looked over, and she was still looking for an orange pepper.

So, anyways, I work my way through the fruit section and she comes down the aisle. First time I had a look at her face. She was beautiful. I was hoping she would make eye contact so I could ask her if she found the right one, but she didn't. In fact, I could feel her straining not to look.

{<huh}

What's up with that? I think she was single, because she had a basket and didn't have any problems being next to me. She wasn't turned off, at least I didn't sense that.

Help me to understand this, because I might see her again, and I want to get to know her.

I can help you understand----You completely misread the situation.

She was repulsed by you from the start.

It probably took all her spiritual, mental, and emotional energy to not physically wretch when you initially started creeping on her. That is why she never looked at you. She was probably just thinking to herself, "For fuck sakes, can't a chick just buy some peppers at a grocery store without getting perved on?"

This has little to do with you by the way, it's more the situation, so don't take it as a knock.

Then you elevated your status from creep to stalker when you went back for another round. And I say that with no judgement. I love stalking behind pretty women in grocery stores. Did it all the time when I was single and still do it now that I am married. I just look and admire without engaging. Something about it stirs the loins. I am horny when I get home and will try and put that to good use.

But there is some good news. This shit happens to pretty girls All......the...fucking...time. So unless you came off as particularly douchey, she will not remember you from Adam within a matter of days.

If you see her in the store again, don't fumble around like an inept buffoon. Engage her in the only place it is proper and safe to engage her- the check out line. If you time it right and both your item counts merit it, you can offer to let her go in front of you. Don't pull this though if she has 60 items and you have 3, otherwise she will know what your up to. Best for you to have a full cart and hope she is just picking up a few things. You will come across as chivalrous, and it will open the door to conversation.

Your Welcome.

WTF are you talking about, you corny weirdo? You're asking about bell peppers, not her goals in life?

Easy bruh, no need to get defensive. I'm just laying out the scenario and getting different perspectives.

She was not interested in you and wanted you to stop talking to her.

maybe she just wanted a good orange bell pepper, wasnt interested in you, and didnt want to be rude by being unfriendly.

Imagine that an annoying homeless person is asking you for money, what do you do? Avoid eye contact to discourage them for starting conversation again. Women get in these situations all the time, except it's guys instead of homeless people.

None of that happened.

Lmao, this. Well, actually- let's give TS a little bit of room...the part where he walked up to her at the peppers and started talking- that didn't happen- he was on the other side of the produce rack looking at medium yellow onions, saw the girl looking for peppers, then imagined he was talking to her, and what he would have said.

Then, after, passed her in the isle, without her ever noticing anyone on the other side of the isle. After passing her, he immediately did a uturn, followed her halfway down the isle, staring at the booty. Went home, logged into sherdog, started thread.

This read like a romance novel without the happy ending. Too many variables to consider, was she single, bad mood, maybe she's a lesbian?

tumblr_n0gj202dvs1trjm88o1_400.gif

Imagine that an annoying homeless person is asking you for money, what do you do? Avoid eye contact to discourage them for starting conversation again. Women get in these situations all the time, except it's guys instead of homeless people.

To be fair TS could also be homeless as well as being ugly and bad with women.

Modern females thrive on attention. Ripped jeans in winter, choker (more like a dog collar), ton of makeup. They don't do these things because they are practical, let that be clear. Another great trick to garner attention is to ignore it and it worked beautifully since you are here discussing about her thick fat ass.

Sorry Jake- Here you go: You are a Lion. You are a mother fucking LION!!!!!

nRZ4tK1.jpg

improve-your-confidence.jpg

In all fairness though, you did not ask for a confidence boost. You asked for help understanding. I deliver what people ask for. I gave you a detailed explanation as well as a path forward. Now that I have added the emotional boost-Go Gettem Tiger.

Last edited:
Could be she didnt like you or she could be one of those women who is hard work and stresses you out. Lose/Lose

If she kept her head down, avoided eye contact with minimal conversation, she is clearly telling you to move on. Don't be creepy, dude. Let it go.

If she kept her head down, avoided eye contact with minimal conversation, she is clearly telling you to move on. Don't be creepy, dude. Let it go.

Engaging in a conversation about produce in a grocery store is creepy? What else creeps you out man? When did you become so sensible lol. Get off the female hormones ffs and acting like a human being. There's no wrong in socializing with a stranger. You're clearly brainwashed

Back