When people say Bigfoot should retire

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is why:

BlandWanIcterinewarbler.gif

FrightenedLonelyGalapagosmockingbird.gif

Andrei%2BArlovski%2BDestroys%2BAntonio%2BBigfoot%2BSilva%2B-%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B51%2BBrasilia.gif

fqvfuRp.gif

2_medium_medium_medium.gif

10001970.gif

2hehb9j.jpg

Nope.. they mean that non TRT / post tumor surgery Big Foot is a shell of his former self.

Bigfoot is the only one deserving of a TRT exemption... But I think he should just go make some money in Bellator (posssibly get a belt) and then retire

I think a Stockton Slap would KO him at this point.

Bigfoot is the only one deserving of a TRT exemption... But I think he should just go make some money in Bellator (posssibly get a belt) and then retire

He won't be winning any belt in Bellator. Only thing he will be getting is more brain damage from being KO'd.

its sad to watch, he needs to call it a day now. Bigfoot has always been slow, but since the TRT ban and surgery he has got slower and slower, and now he just can't see or block the punches. its hard to watch

The moment he said he would start lactating, I knew he should retire.

I hate watching him get blown away in fuck all time... time to go sit on the beach dude

He won't be winning any belt in Bellator. Only thing he will be getting is more brain damage from being KO'd.
Honestly I couldn't remember who the champ was but I think if Bigfoot can get a pass/get away with some type of TRT or roid he can be successful

Dude needs to find a lady bigfoot, ride off into the sunset and start making some littlefeet.

I just want to see Fedor starch him before he calls it a career.

There is no point. It wouldn't mean much now. Bigfoot has been done for a while and doesn't stand a chance against a decent HW anymore (unless he lands a huge punch before his opponent blasts him)

Bigfoot isnt getting no belt anywhere.

I just want to see Fedor starch him before he calls it a career.

At this stage that would not be even remotely fair or gratifying. Beating Bigfoot currently requires the ability to not go full retard for merely the first 15 seconds, sadly.

i know its cause Struve is so big but the Struve loss looked like a little old man getting beat down by a young fella, was actually pathetic

hope he retires

Hard to watch all those losses and justify him continuing to fight.

Back