When Mcgregor was Holloway's age

when aldo was 25 he was on a 14 fight win streak, and had been champion for 3 years with 5 defenses. :)

When Jon Jones was 25 he was already the GOAT. He is now 29 and still is the GOAT. This is the difference between someone GREAT like Jones and two club fighters like Connor and Holloway

lol the difference between those two and Jones is that Conor and Pettis aren't addicted to cocaine, can stay out of jail, achieve greatness without abusing PEDs, remain active, and obey the law.

Max Holloway is like, 2 fights away from entering all-time great win streak territory. Aldo is a momumental task though

he said hes a fan of Conor not his fanboys you must be one of those fanboys.

Nah, I get what he means, but its quite obvious what he's implying here, which tells me hes not a fan of Mcgregor, but one of the haters.

Seeing the whole, nuthuggers/haters argument being thrown into account without any actual reflection of self awareness is what happened here, making a thread to bash a fighter, and then say, "no im his fan" is one of the most pathetic things you could do imo, but overall I agree with a lot of his points about Holloway, but I think Aldo beats him.

You could make a thread to discuss Holloway and his progress, because honestly he deserves it, but this idot throws McGregor in the mix to bash him and now he has created the thing he is fighting against, and thats having "nuthuggers" ruin the thread.

When he was 25 he was just breaking into the UFC scene and fighting 21 year olds with a 2-2 UFC record (Holloway).

Holloway is 25 now, is on a 10 fight win streak that includes absolutely destroying 2 former featherweight title challengers and being the first person in history to stop Anthony Pettis when Pettis wouldn't even make weight for the fight. He never claimed Pettis was "3 times bigger than him though" lol

Not posting this hating on Conor, so there's no need to come in here fondling his nuts slurping up the last of his cum.
I'm just pointing out how insanely good Holloway is for how young he is.

Holloway, that's the guy who lost to Conor & is currently wearing a plastic belt he brought from ToysRUs. Good talk, thanks. Already looking forward to your next informative post.

This is like saying that as Sage was fighting in the UFC and winning at a younger age than Holloway that makes Sage better than Max.

You say you aren't trying to hate on Conor but that's exactly what you're doing lol. Why would Holloway claim Pettis was 3x his size? The fight was in his regular weight division and he is actually taller than Pettis. Holloway doesn't get the respect he deserves though. 10 fight win streak inside the UFC with wins over Cub, Lamas, Stephens, Pettis and Oliveira.

This is kind of funny/ironic...

In the Floyd vs Conor debate threads, many of his fans nuthuggers made a similar claim to the tune of:

When Conor was a certain age he achieved A, B, & C -> what did Floyd achieve by that same age?

However, in this thread, when that same logic and argument is used back against Conor then it's "hating" all of a sudden.

<36>

The hypocrisy of Conor Nuthuggers!

Yea cuz he laid on a 21 year old Holloway who hadn't developed his TDD. Easy to not gas when you lay and pray.

Where the fuck have you been?

The whole world and his dog knows why that fight didn't go as expected. Where were you?

When Fedor was Hollaway's age he was 8-1 and just beat a guy who was 24-21 and about to fight a guy who was 11-13.

When Bones was 25 he was 17-1 and just beat Vitor Belfort and #2 on the GOAT list behind GSP.

When Muhammad Ali was 22 he was the heavyweight champion of the world and when mike Tyson was 20 he was the heavyweight champion of the world. These D level manlet athletes need to pick up the pace. Am I sherdogging right?
No. You forgot derrick rose being named mvp at 22. And today he is probably the goat baller. Oh wait. I fucked that up.

We all know Max was still green when he fought McGregor. Both have improved since then. I have doubts they will ever fight again, at least at FW unless Conor flops big time at LW in the future and Max is the FW champ at the time. I would love to see a rematch though. Currently I got Conor as the favorite for obvious reasons, but I see the rematch being a war and could go either way.

Back