When Mcgregor KOs Floyd stiff...

CharondaEdwards

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What excuses will haters use to discredit his greatness?

"Floyd is old and past his prime...."

Fix or past his Prime will be the biggest and tbh the Past his prime won't be off the mark but that wouldn't diminish the achievement IMO.

well... floyd is 40 and conor is 28...

Floyd was old and past his prime, Floyd was never that good (seriously, expect an influx of "Was Floyd Ever Really That Good?" threads in the days afterwards), Conor got lucky and he'd lose to Mayweather nine times out of ten, it was a fix, etc.

Then people will bitch about him not defending, again and again and again and again

Except.. Mayweather will soundly beat McGregor. You can keep dreaming though

There is a reason why McGregor isn't calling out any active boxers.

It's a fight so you never know but what will Mcgregor's nutsack holders say if he's made to look foolish? "He was tree times his size?" or "He deserves credit for taking on a guy in a totally different sport"? Nevermind the only reason he's doing it is because he'll be set for life.

These threads are beyond full-tard.

Greatest boxer of this era with a 49-0 record vs a dude who has zero pro boxing fights.

What excuses will haters use to discredit his greatness?

"Floyd is old and past his prime...."

erm... Floyd IS a retired boxer, so he is indeed past his prime.

But I will go with: "You will wake up and see that it was a dream"

These threads are beyond full-tard.

Greatest boxer of this era with a 49-0 record vs a dude who has zero pro boxing fights.
I wonder they even got a commission to sanction this fight.

Quit talking about the fucking fight. Christ on a cross....

Because the active "no bodies" wouldn't make him a historic pay day.

How fucking stupid are you? So Conor is scared of "active" boxers, but he just called out one of the best of all time who just recently retired?

How fucking stupid are you? So Conor is scared of "active" boxers, but he just called out one of the best of all time who just recently retired?

To be fair he called out a fossil. I like Conor's chances against Floyd honestly. I don't like his chances against Canelo

Back