When Khabib Said "I never Drink" Conor Went White

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's common knowledge Khabib doesn't drink Khabib.

In fairness, Islamic fasting is fucking retarded because they dry fast. Dry fasting in the summer/ in middle Eastern countries is not very smart.

dry fasting is actually shown to be even more beneficial

drinking whiskey is less harmful than starvation for extended periods of time ya goof.... so yeah, backwards

Religion in general is bullshit, but they don't starve themselves. They just restrict their eating to part of the day.

Khabib is also somewhat known as a Muslim to most people, and during the conference he also said something like "don't salam the whiskey" so his words might be taken as criticism against alcohol in general rather than the affordable rung quality of Conor's whiskey label.

But if Conor loses and Khabib jokes about him being drunk on his cheap whiskey, that could do some damage since Conor's image is also tied to his whiskey product.
Dont salam the whiskey sip it

"I never drink..............................$25 dollar whiskey"- Khabib

11035.jpg
If you bumped in to him at a bar, you'd never know what he's capable of!!

Plenty of em, yeah. Look it up.

Yes, "Plenty" because that's not a subjective term at all..lol Well, I know Einstein was not drunk when he came up with his theories, ChurchHill was an old lunatic alcoholic, Mark Twain wrote great stories for simple or younger ppl and Sinatra probably was drunk when he was meeting with mobsters to rig the Kennedy Presidency for a bootlegger; Joe Kennedy.

drinking whiskey is less harmful than starvation for extended periods of time ya goof.... so yeah, backwards

Found the fat guy. You have no clue what you're talking about. None. Remove Conor McNugget's dick from your mouth and think for yourself once in a while.

Found the fat guy. You have no clue what you're talking about. None. Remove Conor's dick from your mouth and think for yourself once in a while.
for the umpteenth time in this thread...... yeah, I had nothing

no weaknesses.

Conor was flabbergasted. That's when Conor began rambling and mumbling cuz he knew a guy who doesnt submit to alcahol is gonna beat dat azz.
He knew Khabib doesn't drink you idiot.

If you call submitting to alcohol a weakness, but don’t consider it a weakness to submit to made up story’s about made up men in the sky and the rules they want you to follow... well, let’s just say I don’t agree

Super edgy, m'lord.

i-am-a-freethinker-i-am-an-individual-therefore-i-do-not-believe-in-silly-archaic-doctrines-or-follow-established-religion-like-the-mindless-sheep-you-all-are-i-am-intellectually-superior.jpg

I stopped drinking like 3 years ago although ill still have the occasional beer. But when i would go to parties and dont accept drinks people generally pat me on the back like they understand i cant hold my alcohol.. So i usually get shitfaced a few times a month to prove im not an alcoholic

no weaknesses.

Conor was flabbergasted. That's when Conor began rambling and mumbling cuz he knew a guy who doesnt submit to alcahol is gonna beat dat azz.

That next minute after that where hes rambling along with the 'talk to me bollocks' and the 'Murrr murrr murrr' where so ridiculously childish. As much as I dont like the guy when hes at presser just using his snappy Irish wit he can be relatively entertaining , all that forced shit is horrendous. But the under 14s love it I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back