When Khabib Said "I never Drink" Conor Went White

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one cares if you agree. Your strawman isn't even a legit argument and its all you have. That's why you are a drunk, because your life sucks.
Lol cool post bruh. Pretend like you know me more - it’s fun

If you call submitting to alcohol a weakness, but don’t consider it a weakness to submit to made up story’s about made up men in the sky and the rules they want you to follow... well, let’s just say I don’t agree

This. 100%.

Based straight edge Khabib. Drinking is for degenerate kuffar. Allahu Akbar brothers and sisters.

As if alcohol has caused anywhere near the suffering that the most destructive religion in human history has.

no weaknesses.

Conor was flabbergasted. That's when Conor began rambling and mumbling cuz he knew a guy who doesnt submit to alcahol is gonna beat dat azz.
You're grasping at straws.

As if alcohol has caused anywhere near the suffering that the most destructive religion in human history has.

How many ppl die from Alcoholism each year, DUI, etc..? Alcohol has done far more "damage". Nothing good has ever come from Alcohol, Islam has many accolades to it's history. Research is an actual skill..

Why do people start such gay threads?

McGregor was trying to poison Khabib, and was rattled when the plan failed.

I was more entertained when he condescendingly pointed at the cup filled with Conor's own brand of whiskey and calmly stated "I'll never drink this shit". Considering the fact that Conor was way too intense with the promotion of his whiskey tonight, something he had done much better following the Mayweather fight, this simple line from Khabib stuck with me the most, pretty much rendering the entire promotion campaign of tonight a complete joke. Sure, Khabib meant that he doesn't drink in general and the part where he got upset about being addressed in Arabic by the same guy who'd go on to congratulate Conor on his whiskey was pretty stupid, but sometimes such simple one-liners can bury an entire product. Conor should know, he did the same with Jeremy Stephens once.

Khabib is also somewhat known as a Muslim to most people, and during the conference he also said something like "don't salam the whiskey" so his words might be taken as criticism against alcohol in general rather than the affordable rung quality of Conor's whiskey label.

But if Conor loses and Khabib jokes about him being drunk on his cheap whiskey, that could do some damage since Conor's image is also tied to his whiskey product.

Nothing good has ever come from Alcohol.
Besides plenty of the great things done by Frank Sinatra, Mark Twain, Sir Winston Churchil, Albert Einstein, Edgar Allen poe, Ernest Hemingway, and countless others ya uncultured swine

drinking whiskey is less harmful than starvation for extended periods of time ya goof.... so yeah, backwards
LMAO... Yeah putting poison in your body is a lot less harmful than allowing your body to go into a state where it induces autophagy, which allows the body to repair damaged cells and increase life span.
200.gif

Besides plenty of the great things done by Frank Sinatra, Mark Twain, Sir Winston Churchil, Albert Einstein, Edgar Allen poe, Ernest Hemingway, and countless others ya uncultured swine

Yeah, and i suppose they were drunk when they did all these "great" things too right?

Khabib is also somewhat known as a Muslim to most people, and during the conference he also said something like "don't salam the whiskey" so his words might be taken as criticism against alcohol in general rather than the affordable rung quality of Conor's whiskey label.

But if Conor loses and Khabib jokes about him being drunk on his cheap whiskey, that could do some damage since Conor's image is also tied to his whiskey product.
I know, that's exactly what I said in my post. But sometimes a quote is better when taken somewhat out of context than the way it was meant. For me Khabib created a very funny line without intending to do so.
To that second point - I absolutely disagree. Conor's whiskey isn't some sort of energy drink or protein shake that's supposed to give you super powers or physical benefits, it's an alcoholic beverage and everyone knows that it's not part of Conor's fight camp nutrition program. His whiskey brand depends on two things: the taste, which I can't say anything about, and Conor's image, which might indeed suffer from another loss but I don't think a loss to Khabib will suffice to ruin the Conor McGregor brand. He's the number one brand in MMA history despite there being MMA fighters who have more impressive fighting records. This new brand is in no severe danger regardless of this fight's outcome.

All of you are stupid if you don’t think that Conor already knew Khabib wouldn’t drink it. Conor knew what he was doing.

LMAO... Yeah putting poison in your body is a lot less harmful than allowing your body to go into a state where it induces autophagy, which allows the body to repair damaged cells and increase life span.
200.gif
yeah I had nothing lol

200.gif

In fairness, Islamic fasting is fucking retarded because they dry fast. Dry fasting in the summer/ in middle Eastern countries is not very smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back