When Khabib Said "I never Drink" Conor Went White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
no weaknesses.

Conor was flabbergasted. That's when Conor began rambling and mumbling cuz he knew a guy who doesnt submit to alcahol is gonna beat dat azz.

I don't think it's possible for him to get any paler than he already was, dude looked like he did an entire Tony Montana pile of cocaine before the presser.

You could reference many, many times a fighter who regularly drinks alcohol beat someone who doesn't drink at all.

You could also reference a fighter with a fairly poor diet who beats someone who only eats organic and whole foods.

Hard work and natural talent usually decide who wins. Other aspects are usually minor details in my opinion.

no weaknesses.

Conor was flabbergasted. That's when Conor began rambling and mumbling cuz he knew a guy who doesnt submit to alcahol is gonna beat dat azz.
tenor.gif

he called him backwards and mocked him

Conor's brain cells 1 million..

Khabib's brain cells 150 million...

You could reference many, many times a fighter who regularly drinks alcohol beat someone who doesn't drink at all.

You could also reference a fighter with a fairly poor diet who beats someone who only eats organic and whole foods.

Hard work and natural talent usually decide who wins. Other aspects are usually minor details in my opinion.

Conor is getting drunk on cheap whiskey a couple weeks out from the fight. That is not helping him already, he better sober up fast.

I was more entertained when he condescendingly pointed at the cup filled with Conor's own brand of whiskey and calmly stated "I'll never drink this shit". Considering the fact that Conor was way too intense with the promotion of his whiskey tonight, something he had done much better following the Mayweather fight, this simple line from Khabib stuck with me the most, pretty much rendering the entire promotion campaign of tonight a complete joke. Sure, Khabib meant that he doesn't drink in general and the part where he got upset about being addressed in Arabic by the same guy who'd go on to congratulate Conor on his whiskey was pretty stupid, but sometimes such simple one-liners can bury an entire product. Conor should know, he did the same with Jeremy Stephens once.

If you call submitting to alcohol a weakness, but don’t consider it a weakness to submit to made up story’s about made up men in the sky and the rules they want you to follow... well, let’s just say I don’t agree

You could also reference someone that drinks and doesn't runs has shitty gas tank.

Dude, if he gave Nate Diaz a cup of Whiskey, he would have thrown the whiskey in Conor's face and thrown the cup at him. I think Nate is the only guy that's completely unaffected by anything Conor says. I'm not talking about his fighting skill. I'm just saying Conor just cannot get to Nate at all. Which is why Nate bitchslapped him and was one of the very few to have choked him like a Boa Constrictor wrapped around a Gazelle.

This was embarrassing for Conor. I am not a hater at all in fact I was hoping he would do his normal, great job of talking trash but he really just came off as angry and crazed. I hope he can get his act together for fight day.

backwards for not wanting to drink poison hahhaha all that coke and alcohol is melting mcconors brain
drinking whiskey is less harmful than starvation for extended periods of time ya goof.... so yeah, backwards

Dude, if he gave Nate Diaz a cup of Whiskey, he would have thrown the whiskey in Conor's face and thrown the cup at him. I think Nate is the only guy that's completely unaffected by anything Conor says. I'm not talking about his fighting skill. I'm just saying Conor just cannot get to Nate at all. Which is why Nate bitchslapped him and was one of the very few to have choked him like a Boa Constrictor wrapped around a Gazelle.

If he gave Cerrone a glass of whiskey they would have done this
20ji5w0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back