When is Zlatan coming to the UFC?(Back-heel karate chop)

When they pay him over a million a fight.

Zlatan doesn't come to the UFC, the UFC comes to Zlatan

UFC champ with..... three hours of being on the JRE

When they start paying fighters the A-level athlete money. He would look like a Marvel Superhero in the cage against those bums with the gap in athleticism.

Why would he come and fight for pocket change, he have been earning 10M$+ for 15 years. He is a taekwando black belt thou

He did train with a world champion in muay Thai, and he does like mma fighters.
I'm sure he'd have no problem getting training sessions with Gus if he wanted to.

But UFC at his age? Heh, he's no A-level athlete like CM Punk.

When Gregory Hardy becomes the UFC HW champ

Battle of the A level athletes in 2020

i think i pulled my groin just watching that ...

When they start paying fighters the A-level athlete money. He would look like a Marvel Superhero in the cage against those bums with the gap in athleticism.

Its the hilariously retarded posts like this that keep me coming back to Sherdog’s UFC forum after all these years. Thank you for that.

The funny thing is he scored the exact same goal at training back when he was at PSG.

That is Pettis level bad ass!
tumblr_oi0azo41wX1r7vh24o1_540.gif

Its the hilariously retarded posts like this that keep me coming back to Sherdog’s UFC forum after all these years. Thank you for that.

You're welcome.

He is a student of master Seagal.

Ronaldinho would/should be proud of that level of athleticism

Back