When is Jack Swagger going to fight?

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
Signed 3 1/2 months ago, how much longer until he has a fight announced?

He's still doing pro wrestling. Maybe he'll be a foot half in-half out type like Bobby Lashley.

Who knows, sometimes it takes a really long time for these odd signings to debut. Cm Punk took about 2 years to debut after signing with the UFC.

Also there was that Russian olympic wrestler who signed with the UFC like 3 years ago and we still haven't seen him fight.

He is gonna need to get a move on if he wants to have a good successful MMA career, he is gonna be 36 next month, its too old to start and go far.

Who knows, sometimes it takes a really long time for these odd signings to debut. Cm Punk took about 2 years to debut after signing with the UFC.

Also there was that Russian olympic wrestler who signed with the UFC like 3 years ago and we still haven't seen him fight.

I think the olympian popped for roids right? And anyways i imagine we'll see swagger in a few months. It'll be against some local journeyman.

In Bellator, things that should take months take years.

I expect Swagger's debut fight to be early-2019.

Supposedly he joined Lucha Underground which just finished taping and only tapes a few days out of the year, so maybe a summer debut?

Did he sign to fight in the UFC, or was it one of those things where the UFC signs you so that you can't sign with Bellator?

Where's Ruth, Storley, Fortune, Pico?

Every Bellator card should have one of them fighting.

Supposedly he joined Lucha Underground which just finished taping and only tapes a few days out of the year, so maybe a summer debut?
Didnt know he was gonna be in season 4
Still havent seen season 3 but damn I love Lucha Underground

Seen Swagger go against Jeff Cobb(Matanza Cueto) at the Cow Palace in San Francisco in November and the match was surprisingly boring as fuck
Expected a suplex war
Didnt get it
Quite a disappointment

Last I heard he changed his mind, which is a shame I was real excited to see what he could do.

Where's Ruth, Storley, Fortune, Pico?

Every Bellator card should have one of them fighting.

I feel like they've done a decent job of that but i'm getting impatient on the return of Ruth

Bellator 192: Pico and Joey Davis
Bellator 193: Tyrell Fortune
Bellator 194: Jarod Trice (disappointing) and Claxton
Bellator 195: Caldwell and Romero Cotton
Bellator 196: unknown still and overseas
Bellator 197: Logan Storley and AJ McKee

Back