when did it become OK to turn on your cell phone flashlight in the theatre?

I cant go to the theaters any more. How inconsiderate people are make me wish genuinely evil things on humanity. People just hold full volume conversations not only during the movie, but during really quiet and important parts of the movie.

anyone that does that deserves the brazen bull and I'm not joking

Concerts,Baseballgames,Haunted House at Theme Paks,Theaters,Cinema, yeah they use flaslight or use their Phone in Full bright then they all cry when you smack them in the head!

You get some cunts who half way through lose interest and instead of leaving they hold a full blown conversation. Then they want to start being rude or want to fight when they're told to pipe down or leave.

I always go to Cinema midday to early afternoon to avoid riff raff like that.. Also pay a few quid extra for better seating.. usually at the back

I can’t go to theaters bc I’m an angry anti social house hermit. I focus in on everybody that’s doing something that annoys me, then get so full of rage I have to leave the room to calm down lmao.

I rarely go out . . .

When it became acceptable to act like an N word in this country few years back

I can’t go to theaters bc I’m an angry anti social house hermit. I focus in on everybody that’s doing something that annoys me, then get so full of rage I have to leave the room to calm down lmao.

I rarely go out . . .
Sounds just like me. All i can do anywhere is focus on the annoying shit that surrounds me. I can't ever ignore those things and enjoy anything I do.

I always go to Cinema midday to early afternoon to avoid riff raff like that.. Also pay a few quid extra for better seating.. usually at the back
I’ve been grabbing a lot of matinees this winter & the other patrons are typically around 50-70 years old. in my recent experiences I’ve found them to be even more oblivious to their rude cellphone use during the screening than the busier, mixed age range crowds in the evenings.

That's why I go to the fancy theater. Assigned seating on sofas, fine dining service, and no kids. Eliminating the broke crowd usually eradicates such problems but just in case there is security.

Never liked it as it seemed gimicky and pisses me off having a waiter/ess interrupting the movie flow so thanks I never thought of that side to it.

Never liked it as it seemed gimicky and pisses me off having a waiter/ess interrupting the movie flow so thanks I never thought of that side to it.
They're pretty legit. There's a chain of luxury minded theaters here and they do a great job of not fucking up the experience. There is nothing like howling along with the rest of the audience at a Saturday evening crapfest, don't get me wrong. When you really don't feel like being bothered it makes for a nice evening.

I rarely go out . . .

You're not alone...

I bring my cat toy laser mouse and shine it on the seat in front of any offending smart phone addict. Wiggle it too. It ruins their entire experience. Impulsive scum. Beat them with rebar

Because people are getting more and more autistic these days. Politeness and etiquette are things of the past.
Wait, it's impolite and etiquette is lost for using a light to find their seats and a lady looking for something in her purse?

I had thought op was going to say people were flashing their lights like a disco ball or
some shit

is this something new or are people just that stupid and inconsiderate of others? happened at least 3 or 4 times this morning at the 10 am showing of black panther. first and second time were people showing up late like 1030 ish right as the movie starts rolling the intro scene, literally walking up the stairs using there bright as flash light to find there seat. 3rd and 4th time it was a middle age lady to my right turning it on to look for something in her purse. like wtf. why are people so damn stupid! or am i just an a hole?
So annoying, but then again I get mad when there’s lots of open seats and somebody sits near me, so I might be an asshole too?

There are people who are considerate and would not shine a flashlight in a dark theater and then there are people who are not considerate and would shine a flashlight in a dark theater. Anyone responding itt saying it’s not a big deal, are the inconsiderate types that would definitely shine a motherfucking flashlight in a dark theater.

Sometimes you just need to find and eat that last milk dud that fell on the floor TS.

I always wait a few weeks before seeing a movie. Let the crowds die down.

My ideal time is the Wednesday following the Friday it opens

Most people aren't at the late Wednesday showing but me and the wife don't work Thursdays

Tuesdays is cheap night so fuck that it's a madhouse

Get my Costco movie passes on

Back