When did Aldo become so tentative???

OneToeKO

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Answer: right after he tried and failed to block dat left hand shot with his chin!

Conor casketing Aldo on the biggest stage of his career has turned him into a can. Relegated to Conor’s spit bucket handler.

Have Holliday go up to 155 so Conor can squash these ridiculous claims that he’d beat McGOAT. First Chad, then Edward, the new hope to dethrone McGOD is Max and it will be glorious when he meets the same fate as these other bums.

Conor bless!

sZxBjx5.gif

>Join Date: 2017

Pipe down bum, the two Aldo fights you’ve seen since you began following MMA does not make you an expert lol.

1. Aldo has ALWAYS been tentative since moving to the UFC from WEC, it’s one of the biggest knocks on him these past few years.

2. Aldo has been known to give up rounds

3. He’s 1-3 Post USADA so if anything thank this guy:

novitzkyweb7s-1-web.jpg

<{JustBleed}>
Fuck Yes! This is the type of thread im fucken talkin bout!!! Conor Goat Bless!!!!!!
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

If Jose is anything like me he's been tentative since the breakup of Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson.

There is almost nothing to believe in anymore.

He wasn't tentative in the first Holloway fight, and actually was winning most of the exchanges the first 2 rounds. I imagine he was tentative in the second fight because Max dropped and finished him with a punch in the first fight.

Last edited:
Answer: right after he tried and failed to block dat left hand shot with his chin!

Conor casketing Aldo on the biggest stage of his career has turned him into a can. Relegated to Conor’s spit bucket handler.

Have Holliday go up to 155 so Conor can squash these ridiculous claims that he’d beat McGOAT. First Chad, then Edward, the new hope to dethrone McGOD is Max and it will be glorious when he meets the same fate as these other bums.

Conor bless!

When did he try to block it?

Conor bless!
At 155, Mcgregor would dominate Holloway exactly like their 1st fight. He cant make 145 in a healthy way at this point and tbh Is not even worth it.

And this is why sherdoggers don't like McGregtards

when he broke his foot against KZ

When he started fighting normal size human beings
images

Just kidding. It was when he came to the UFC and started to become an established "defending" champ. It happens alot with champs. They learn that they have more to lose. Also, the more they defend, the more their opponents learn about them and it becomes harder and harder.

Also, his gas tank has depleted incredibly over the years. But in fairness, Max is a HUGE FW and looked to be at lease a weightclass bigger than Aldo in the cage.

Conor fans are still hating on Aldo for a kick?

I lost hespect for Aldo when he was running his yap on twitter after McGOAT lost to Nate (which he avenged, naturally). You get your head bounced off the canvas like a basketball and celebrate another man’s victory. Shame on you.

I lost hespect for Aldo when he was running his yap on twitter after McGOAT lost to Nate (which he avenged, naturally). You get your head bounced off the canvas like a basketball and celebrate another man’s victory. Shame on you.

that's like.....looooong ago.

When he started fighting normal size human beings
images

Just kidding. It was when he came to the UFC and started to become an established "defending" champ. It happens alot with champs. They learn that they have more to lose. Also, the more they defend, the more their opponents learn about them and it becomes harder and harder.

Also, his gas tank has depleted incredibly over the years. But in fairness, Max is a HUGE FW and looked to be at lease a weightclass bigger than Aldo in the cage.
I've got to wonder how bad the weight cut was for him. It's on him either way, but damn he looked bad at the weigh ins.

He wasn't tentative in the first Holloway fight, and actually was winning most of the exchanges the first 2 rounds. I imagine he was tentative in the second fight because Max dropped and finished him with a punch in the first fight.

Tentative???????

He was swinging for the fences and went out on his shield in the second fight.

And he has always been a tactical fighter that sits back and counters from time to time, in the UFC.

Back