When DC slams Lesnar it will be one of the best moments in MMA history

The crowd will go crazy and you'll see that highlight slam for years and years to come.

DC will want to do it just to prove he can. ..lesnar is actually an overrated wrestler....he outwrestles guys like Frank Mir, heath herring, Mark hunt...

That's not happening against DC.....this is going to end quick...I promise. Brock is a bully and will fold as soon as he realizes he can't take him down
I concur good sir.

doubt theyll be any big slams. yes, i think dc is the better wrestler (but will be giving up a bunch of size). However, please stop with the "lesnar is overrated" stuff. His wrestling is good. The problem is that dc's wrestling (and moreover altogether game) is just better.

theres 0 striking in wrestling.
<36>

Could DC outwrestle Brock? 100% NOPE.
bork1}

Nothing tops Holm vs. Rousey, the KO that united Sherdog as one for one night. #OnceEver

giphy.gif
67236421-7610-445F-86FB-881D06CE8E91.gif

Cain & Ubereem never fought healthy Lesnar.

Brock would make DC his wife in a pure wrestling match.

I guess these posters missed how Lesnar pushed DC after his fight and dc went falling backwards. DC isn’t even physically strong enough to slam Lesnar

like when randy decked tim Sylvia in the opening parts of their fight. Shit went crazy
I don't know which moment was louder, that, or when Sanchez dropped Melendez with that uppercut.

10002639.jpg

It's interesting that Mir is mentioned because Brock completely outwrestled Mir and DC just leaned on him. I do expect DC to win and win fairly easily. Brock DOES have a chance though. Brock could land a haymaker like he did in the Couture fight and surprise us all.

I figure Brock knocks Cormier out, then Jones faces Bork for the heavyweight title in 2033.

The crowd will go crazy and you'll see that highlight slam for years and years to come.

DC will want to do it just to prove he can. ..lesnar is actually an overrated wrestler....he outwrestles guys like Frank Mir, heath herring, Mark hunt...

That's not happening against DC.....this is going to end quick...I promise. Brock is a bully and will fold as soon as he realizes he can't take him down

<{pranko}><{pranko}><{pranko}><{pranko}><{pranko}>

I hope we get a legit German Suplex from Brock in this match. Looked like he was trying to position mark hunt up for one.

nah, he couldn't take Cain down, or Reem...even when he took little Randy down, randy got right back up. And he had probably over 50lbs on randy

Lesnar is an overrated wrestler.

He has 2 takedowns on Cain.

nah, he couldn't take Cain down, or Reem...even when he took little Randy down, randy got right back up. And he had probably over 50lbs on randy

Lesnar is an overrated wrestler.
Yes he did, never made a real attempt, you're an idiot.

Nah........ thats what everybody is expecting to happen. Even Lesnar knows he doesnt stand a chanse

yes because Brock told you. {<diva}

Dude, if that happens, that will be insane.

If that happens, it's scripted.

why because Lesnar is white? Will your little cuck wee wee get hard in it's penis cage because cornbread hurt the big mean caucasian? I'm reporting this thread

Speaking of cucks.... <{jackyeah}>

Lol @ people calling Brock a better wrestler. DC was an olympian. Brock was a lanklet before he got on teh roidz.

Back