When DC slams Lesnar it will be one of the best moments in MMA history

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The crowd will go crazy and you'll see that highlight slam for years and years to come.

DC will want to do it just to prove he can. ..lesnar is actually an overrated wrestler....he outwrestles guys like Frank Mir, heath herring, Mark hunt...

That's not happening against DC.....this is going to end quick...I promise. Brock is a bully and will fold as soon as he realizes he can't take him down

this fight is going to be such a shitshow...

DC will want to do it just to prove he can. ..lesnar is actually an overrated wrestler....he outwrestles guys like Frank Mir

At least Lesnar outwrestled Frank Mir.

Nothing tops Holm vs. Rousey, the KO that united Sherdog as one for one night. #OnceEver

giphy.gif

The crowd will go crazy and you'll see that highlight slam for years and years to come.

DC will want to do it just to prove he can. ..lesnar is actually an overrated wrestler....he outwrestles guys like Frank Mir, heath herring, Mark hunt...

That's not happening against DC.....this is going to end quick...I promise. Brock is a bully and will fold as soon as he realizes he can't take him down

Brock would crush DC in a pure wrestling match.

Nah........ thats what everybody is expecting to happen. Even Lesnar knows he doesnt stand a chanse

nah, he couldn't take Cain down, or Reem...even when he took little Randy down, randy got right back up. And he had probably over 50lbs on randy

Lesnar is an overrated wrestler.
That was sick lesnar. Healthy lesnar is a different animal

But Brock did take Cain down multiple times. Cain is legit as they come. Cain did manage to get back up but Brock did secure atleast 2 takedowns on him he could certainly take down DC.

like when randy decked tim Sylvia in the opening parts of their fight. Shit went crazy

nah, he couldn't take Cain down, or Reem...even when he took little Randy down, randy got right back up. And he had probably over 50lbs on randy

Lesnar is an overrated wrestler.

Cain & Ubereem never fought healthy Lesnar.

Brock would make DC his wife in a pure wrestling match.

I hope Brock makes some goofy face as he gets choked out or KO'd. It will be as legendary as ShadFace!

Dude, if that happens, that will be insane.

Back