When critics try to give marvel movies a bad review

is this about the Black Panther movie? it was alright, i liked the villian, first time the bad guy is not generic and has some character, but it didnt change the world or some shit like people are writing or talking about it on youtube.

I really enjoy Marvel movies. Havent seen black panther yet. The worst MCU movie is still better than some absolute garbage movies that win academy awards like Birdman.

is this about the Black Panther movie? it was alright, i liked the villian, first time the bad guy is not generic and has some character, but it didnt change the world or some shit like people are writing or talking about it on youtube.

I loved black panther. This is more about the marvel movie series in general.

I really enjoy Marvel movies. Havent seen black panther yet. The worst MCU movie is still better than some absolute garbage movies that win academy awards like Birdman.

Even the Netflix series are great.... except Iron Fist, which is awful.

Marvel movies in general absolutely suck.

at worst they are absolutely average.

Yeah, pretty much this for the most part. I get if they arent your thing. But, Jesus, do people watch movies? The quality of their movies is consistently high especially compared to other big budget tentpoles. Unless youre the type of derp that just says "Cookie cutter" or some generic, vague, or subjective criticism.

Fuck you, Michael Keaton is the greatest actor that has ever lived.

I'm no film connoisseur and perhaps I just don't "get it" but birdman sucked cock.

Black Panther was a solid 8/10. Everything was solid.

are white people allowed to watch black panther yet?

No. White people are actually not allowed to watch it ever. If you do watch it, Louis Farrakhan will arrive at your house, or your mom’s basement, within 3 days to dispatch you with extreme prejudice. And I don’t mean the racial kind.

giphy.gif

Back