When Conor beats Floyd and then Lee on his return, will he own Mayweather productions?

T

The Great Macsby

Good question. When Conor stiffens both the gym will have an all time low attendance. Floyd senior would probably need to give wristies in the toilet to make ends meet. It'd need a true leader to stop it from going under. Conor could let Floyd teach boxing on the weekends and Lee can mop the floors.

Mac Life > Mayweather Productions.

Mayweather promotions will collapse. Floyd will sign a deal with McGregor promotions and pimp Floyd out to showtime for another 6 fight deal.

Mayweather promotions will collapse. Floyd will sign a deal with McGregor promotions and pimp Floyd out to showtime for another 6 fight deal.
With Roddy, Kav, and Conor coaching Floyd he might actually become a somebody.

Good question. When Conor stiffens both the gym will have an all time low attendance. Floyd senior would probably need to give wristies in the toilet to make ends meet. It'd need a true leader to stop it from going under. Conor could let Floyd teach boxing on the weekends and Lee can mop the floors.

that's the craziest avatar I've seen on sherdog. Whoever made that is a pro.

When Conor beats Floyd

mj-laughing.gif

It's Mayweather Promotions. Cute thread, but Conor will never have as much money as Floyd, which I know bothers and matters to all you nuthuggers who somehow viacariously enjoy Conor's wealth.

that's the craziest avatar I've seen on sherdog. Whoever made that is a pro.
It's actually real. I'm from the future (it's why I'm never wrong in my fight predicting). I was sent back to stop skynet. Unfortunately I got stuck schooling sherdog virgins so being the leader of the resistance got put on hold.

well, the first part is a huge fairy tale made by you, like you use to do, but if he ever comes back (don't think so), he will get tapped out like a bitch against lee, I'm sorry

It's Mayweather Promotions. Cute thread, but Conor will never have as much money as Floyd, which I know bothers and matters to all you nuthuggers who somehow viacariously enjoy Conor's wealth.
I heard Floyd has money troubles. He isn't good with money like Conor. Renting cars > buying them.

Lil Connie can't even get his Daddy Daner's hand out of his pocket... aren't they reportedly getting like nearly 40-50% of his purse???

Even with Connie only making a fraction of his purse, Floyd is changing Connies bum life with this fight

Floyd-Mayweather-Laughing.jpg

#FACTS #TRUTHHURTS #REDPILL

Conor isn't going to be the same person if he ever comes back to MMA. I'm very curious to see how he performs after this boxing debacle is over

Conor's gonna come back with a vengeance.

well, the first part is a huge fairy tale made by you, like you use to do, but if he ever comes back (don't think so), he will get tapped out like a bitch against lee, I'm sorry
I'm a Lee fan but the only thing Lee can do is hold his own in the verbal exchanges. Conor kills him in every other way. There are levels to this shit and Conor operates on a different frequency

If your mother had an abortion, would the world be a better place?

Conor isn't going to be the same person if he ever comes back to MMA. I'm very curious to see how he performs after this boxing debacle is over
You're right. He will be better. He is training to box an elite boxer. If his boxing was above everything else in MMA imagine what it'd be like after that....

It'll look like Ali vs. jake shields in ever MMA striking exchange.

Back