When Cain will be back?

When the Chinese stop messing with the cost of cast iron weights.

We need fighters like Cain to be back in action. In what form? we don't know, he may be a shell of himself but there are too many bullshit heavy weight fighters in UFC right now and we need him back.

There needs to be excitement in heavy weight division for UFC to succeed, and I desparately want UFC to succeed. but at this rate of all the shenanigans going on, I see UFC dying more than resurrecting.

When pigs fly with neon colored lollipops in their mouths

tenor.gif

Honest guess... June 2019.

He was offered to fight Werdum but tore ligaments in his wrist signing the contract and somehow got injured 3 more times on the way to the hospital. Out till 2020.

Who cares? He beat Travis Brownstain last time. Whoop tee frickin doo. Cain's done

Another month and still no info about Cain?
Cain is fine. He was seen training at a WWE facility (Pro Wresslin'). I think that Cain is basically in "limbo" so long as his teammate holds the belt(s). Remember Cain does not have the commentary avenue post fight career like his teammate D.C. Cain's only real opponent to date has been training at AKA with another beast like D.C. killing him. A little time off from that kind of grueling training, and putting out "feelers" on a potentially lucrative post MMA career is the right thing for him to do right now. As soon as D.C. retires, Cain is gonna be ready to seriously smash the division again! Fear not.

When brock is about to make DC submit, a masked man will run down the aisle and jump the cage, and hit brock over the head with a steel chair. he will then reveal himself and remove his mask

When he comes back he will be known as RoboCain

45786d1511460488-3.jpg

Part Cain
part Machine
All fighter

Cain vs Nu nu ga nu nu (or whatever his fucking name is) would be a good fight
Cain boxing sucks, but maybe he can pile francis onto his head for a comeback

He isnt coming back. Once your back goes its downhill from there. I know from personal experience. Back injury is hell

I haven't searched anything up or heard anything past what's already been spoken or speculated about. But for one thing, I hope he returns soon.

Velasquez is one of the most impressive fighters in that division and to see the guy suffer away with consistent injuries like that it sucks because there was truly signs of greatness there.

Back