When Bones tries to do a cool but move but doesnt have PED’s..

Why does everyone say he wasnt on PEDs against OSP? Just because DC says so? Thats the fight he tested positive after and the fight he looked the most jacked. It was the one after the powerlifting camp. He was definitely on PEDs.

Yeah, OSP just had a thick head is all.

they are known to be corrupt.
And I'm sure you're going to present evidence of this claim because you're definitely not just full of shit, right? I mean what kind of person would you be if you just spread lies on the internet for no reason? Surely you're better than that and will provide detailed information from reputable sources.

Yep, any minute now you'll post a bunch of empirical evidence to prove this outlandish claim. Definitely.

<36>

And I'm sure you're going to present evidence of this claim because you're definitely not just full of shit, right? I mean what kind of person would you be if you just spread lies on the internet for no reason? Surely you're better than that and will provide detailed information from reputable sources.

Yep, any minute now you'll post a bunch of empirical evidence to prove this outlandish claim. Definitely.

<36>
well ive gone over the details of this case so many times i really dont feel like doing it again, and im not here to convince you. i suspect i never will, haters are funny like that. regardless, its pretty obvious that jonathan didnt intentionally take turinabol even jeff godvitzky acknowledges this

lol i can tell i hit a nerve

That was a weak attempt at deflecting. Just as weak as your basic "I've talked about this subject before so I'm too tired of it to actually back up my claims".

Your trolling is on the level of someone in the middle of taking a basic course about something. Just the standard stuff.

That was a weak attempt at deflecting. Just as weak as your basic "I've talked about this subject before so I'm too tired of it to actually back up my claims".

Your trolling is on the level of someone in the middle of taking a basic course about something. Just the standard stuff.
you backpedaled and edited your post to be less confrontational

big yikes

That move is much more effective with PED's...

6NnfQd_medium.gif
Maybe fighting a bum has something to do with it too ?

you backpedaled and edited your post to be less confrontational

big yikes

Nothing less confrontational about it. Am I writing too complicated things for you? Given your level of grammar, in what I assume is your first language, I don't want to risk being misunderstood.

Nothing less confrontational about it. Am I writing too complicated things for you? Given your level of grammar, in what I assume is your first language, I don't want to risk being misunderstood.
its absolutely less confrontational m8

Back