When Americans are asked to name the most important problem facing the nation...

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
Before clicking the link below, maybe y'all would like to chime in with your own answers. We can have some fun with this one. Go ahead, what is the most important problem facing the nation?

Here is the Gallup link.

LOL at Russia not even making the list!

There's just one problem with the Democrats' unending focus on Russia and the media's constant collusion chatter: few Americans care, because - drumroll - they have real lives...

"Gallup recently did a poll of what Americans say is the most important problem facing the country. One finding: the percentage of Americans saying “Situation with Russia” is the most important problem is literally too small to represent with a number. "

Claiming a victory when Russia wasn't even a poll question. Good job buddy. I'm sure Trump will give you a cookie for this win.

Before clicking the link below, maybe y'all would like to chime in with your own answers. We can have some fun with this one. Go ahead, what is the most important problem facing the nation?

Here is the Gallup link.

LOL at Russia not even making the list!

There's just one problem with the Democrats' unending focus on Russia and the media's constant collusion chatter: few Americans care, because - drumroll - they have real lives...

"Gallup recently did a poll of what Americans say is the most important problem facing the country. One finding: the percentage of Americans saying “Situation with Russia” is the most important problem is literally too small to represent with a number. "

You are really reading those results wrong.

Just because almost nobody thinks the Russia situation is the most important problem facing the US, it doesn't mean that they don't consider it to be a problem.

This is it. Mueller btfo.

You are really reading those results wrong.

Just because almost nobody thinks the Russia situation is the most important problem facing the US, it doesn't mean that they don't consider it to be a problem.
Which is it, though? Liberals are hysterical and obsessed about Russia but also they don't care about it.

What I think it is: political corruption, inefficiency, interference of money in politics

Immigration objectively isn't in the top 50 political problems. It might become one if we begin choking it off below a shade above the birthrate.

Partisanship, campaign finance, economic inequality, anti-intellectualism - these are some of the Mt. Rushmore-level issues.

Money in Politics

Education

Healthcare

Mental Healcare

Misc Privacy Issues

Corporatism

Cost of Universities/College

Illegal immigration

Political Polarization

Claiming a victory when Russia wasn't even a poll question. Good job buddy. I'm sure Trump will give you a cookie for this win.
What do you think is the most important problem facing this country today? [OPEN-ENDED]
That was the one question asked, friend.

What do you think is the most important problem facing this country today? [OPEN-ENDED]
Who is the greatest MMA fighter to have fought?

Fedor

What, so you think Anderson Silva isn't great?

See how this works?

You are right my mistake. glad to see they are still asking about the situation in Iraq. You should also feel happy that no one feels gay rights is the major issue have another cookie.

Fedor

See how this works?
I do and the number of Americans who even mentioned Russia is literally too small to represent with a number.

Immigration on the other hand...

Fedor

See how this works?

Spider BTFO.

I hear he actually does speak English and is just sandbagging too

Gallup is fake news deep state propaganda.

All polls are bullshit.

Whats the Russia situation? is it the fact that America meddles in other countries elections and other countries meddle in Americas elections? Getting mad at Russia is like the pot calling the kettle black

Back